Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: snowflower on December 04, 2016, 05:00:03 PM
                                                                           cheerleading.gif
Many thanks to S1lentscream for all the work he's doing with my challenges and other really GREAT "wayyy over the top good stuff!!" You've been just amazing S1lent, ah but you're making me look SO goooooooood even when I'm not here!! LOL.

dancing16.gif 
And who could forget Joe C ... his help in the past was just excellent and he even did some extras. And it really made me feel better when he told me: "He gets something good out of helping others." You were very thoughtful too ... and for so long.  Thanks again Joe C.!!

cheesy.gif
And I'd just like to say ...  This site has the BEST members you could find online anywhere ... They pretty much cover all Pogo, computer problems and many other multiple other issues. I've yet to see anyone who's not been able to get some really good help and/or very helpful references. One helps the other and they all pull together.

tumbsup.gif
Finally, a word of thanks to Mayhem for all that you do for us, for all the help you give and for putting this super great site together. You're a terrific Administrator and you keep it running so well!
Great job Mayhem!  huh.gif

Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!

will900

Clue Buddy has a virus.  Cannot download.  The virus shows up in my virus program as a Trojan Win32/Detplock

Squid

Quote from: will900 on December 06, 2016, 07:55:41 PM
Clue Buddy has a virus.  Cannot download.  The virus shows up in my virus program as a Trojan Win32/Detplock
I believe that is a false positive. 

C~M

Quote from: will900 on December 06, 2016, 07:55:41 PM

It is false positive, but if you want to know for sure you need to go to Playbuddy's site and ask them. They are just a sponsor here, this isn't their forum.

http://www.playbuddy.com/contactform.php

snowflower

dancing16.gif

Thanking S1lentscream SO much for all the wonderful work he's doing with my badges!
S1lent .. you are an AWESOME friend. Thank you SO much!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!
party8a.gif   elf2.gif   beer11.gif

BOWRONE1

need help with activating site-wides and doing simple owned m&ms while am away for a few years will buy whomever gem pack(1250) thanks

BOWRONE1

need help witih sitewides actvating and super badges thanks

C~M

Quote from: BOWRONE1 on January 13, 2017, 06:04:06 PM
need help with activating site-wides and doing simple owned m&ms while am away for a few years will buy whomever gem pack(1250) thanks

Sounds ok, but doing your account for a few years, however long that really is, is worth far more than 1250 gems to me.

Squid

Quote from: BOWRONE1 on January 13, 2017, 06:04:06 PM

Gems can't be gifted.  What else have you to offer?   dancing16.gif

snowflower

Quote from: ~Squid~ on January 14, 2017, 10:35:15 AM
Gems can't be gifted.  What else have you to offer?   dancing16.gif

Maybe first born, new limo and paid mortgage?   hysterical.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: snowflower on January 14, 2017, 02:02:51 PM

I would put an effort into doing this.....but my 1st born is 53,,,,,So my deal is a new truck, paid mortgage and a year's supply of butter pecan ice cream..... dancing16.gif        giggle2.gif

mycatownsme

Gee that sure is a long time to commit.
A lot of things can happen day to day and I would feel really bad if I were not able to do this after agreeing to do it. Just never know what will happen.

I won't even commit to a year contract for pay TV.

I hope you will be able to find a friend or someone who can help you out.

mycatownsme

To Snowflower......

I agree with you and really like your post thanking and thinking of the great people here.

I am one who has been fortunate to get support and help by all you mentioned and others also.

This is a great place to be and I only wish I could be here more.

embrace.gif 

Squid

Quote from: snowflower on January 14, 2017, 02:02:51 PM
Deal!  If he'll take my first born, I'll do it!

snowflower

Quote from: mycatownsme on January 14, 2017, 03:57:33 PM
To Snowflower......

I agree with you and really like your post thanking and thinking of the great people here.

I am one who has been fortunate to get support and help by all you mentioned and others also.

This is a great place to be and I only wish I could be here more.

embrace.gif
Yes, and I too have received really good Pogo and technical help .. not sure what I'd do without this site because I'm dependant on it now, lol.
And thanks for your kind words. But tis true, there really are a lot of really great people here. Being one of them, you've just proven my point, cat.

snowflower

hi11.gif cheesy.gif dancing16.gif
Thanks so much S1lentscream for all the help you're giving me ~ so much that just wouldn't get done!
Gotta love it .. great site! Super nice folks - make wonderful friends!!
cheerleading.gif camera.gif tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

There are only 2 Just For Fun rooms and both are full. I want to play against bots, but no other rooms allow it. I tried the backdoor, but it doesn't load. Any ideas?

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 25, 2017, 08:30:07 AM
There are only 2 Just For Fun rooms and both are full. I want to play against bots, but no other rooms allow it. I tried the backdoor, but it doesn't load. Any ideas?
what game?

PissedOffPumpkin

It's that stupid poker thing. I'm having the exact same issue, all around. Given up for now.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: PissedOffPumpkin on January 25, 2017, 09:18:42 AM
It's that stupid poker thing. I'm having the exact same issue, all around. Given up for now.

I discovered you have to click on the Chat Rooms tab, then under Game Mode click No Limit Tournaments (it's the button on the left). Then make sure the Room Type, Just For Fun, button is highlighted and you can find several rooms there. Just set up the room as private and you're good to go.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview