This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

BOWRONE1

s1lentscream  can you activate sitewides and do super badges for a few years in exchange for gem packs or anyone else

Squid

Bowrone1:  how do you intend to give someone gem packs?  You can't gift them. 

BOWRONE1

I had two pogo accounts and could PayPal off of the same credit card. But since someone will have access to my account they could gift an album or badges to themselves or if I could log in to their account and pay with my credit card for a 1250 gem pack that could work then they can go change their password.  I go to work late February let me know thanks

C~M

You can also buy EA gift cards and give whoever is willing to do this the redemption code to apply the card to either a club extension or gems, although the gems you get for the cards isn't 1250. I would do it, but it will cost you at least the biggest gem amount in cash payable to my PayPal account before I would start. Then I may decide I want more or also may decide to not continue the help.

BOWRONE1

So 120$ would you mind calling me so I can send you an excel sheet of the m&ms I am missing it is few and they are really old so they only come back with a gam of the month.  What is up with zombies, sparks, and bejeweled3 now? I'm talking bingo luau, canasta the old ones I have been a member since 09 have 7100 badges really appreciate this being done

BOWRONE1

Need help activating site wides, super badges 4 per year and buying with my gems the missing albums and m&ms from my gems thanks

Joe C

Hey, everyone, just wanted to say HI and still helping people earn their badges each week.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Joe C

Quote from: Mayhem on February 03, 2017, 12:38:09 PM
Hey Joe, long time no see!
I have been lurking in the direct messages, helping a few regulars with their weeklies. Life has been busy, especially with college. I am between my 11th and 12th class for a Master at BU, so I can spend a little more time with my fellow helpers.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Hi, Joe!  Good luck with the masters.  What field?

MsMissy

Hi Joe, long time no see & GL with your Masters also.

Also i just want to say Thank You Yoming2, for getting those badges for me.
I tried to play them ,but couldnt win 1 game.  sad.gif    Have a nice day everyone.    tumbsup.gif   coffee.gif

mycatownsme

Hi Joe! Best wishes to ya. And good to hear from you too.  hi11.gif

snowflower

tumbsup.gif hi11.gif cheesy.gif
A BIG thanks to Ken2 for all the help he's been giving me  cheerleading.gif
All so very much appreciated, my friend!!

snowflower

girls22.gif Wow Joe, just catching up on things ... Congratulations, my friend!!  camera.gif

snowflower

cheerleading.gif  dancing16.gif  Thanking S1lentscream!!  tumbsup.gif hi11.gif cheesy.gif
For the great challenge help and all the other good stuff he's doing on my account!!   camera.gif

snowflower

cheerleading.gif
Thank you S1lent for everything you're doing in my account, oh SO much appreciated. You've been GREAT, my friend!!  blowkisses.gif

snowflower

tumbsup.gif hi11.gif cheesy.gif
Many thanks Ken2 for rescuing my challenges again, you're the BEST!  blowkisses.gif

snowflower

hi11.gif cheesy.gif dancing16.gif cheerleading.gif camera.gif
Thanks so much Ken2 for completing my challenges while I was away. SO appreciate your thoughtfulness!!

snowflower

THANKS S1LENTSCREAM - Ken2  dancing16.gif
I would just like to say a BIG thank you for all the time and effort you've spent on my challenges, extra ranks and badges while I've not been able to be there myself. Without a doubt, you've proven to be one heck of a good friend. And just so you know, it's all so very much appreciated!!  Bless you ...

snowflower

dancing16.gif  I'm back again! Thanks so much S1lent for all your unconditional help... you're one in a million!  cheerleading.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview