This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLastDodo

Hi - just wondering if anyone was able to complete my Jungle Jin badges for this week? I find the game difficult with no luck on finding out HTP. Thank you very much!

snowflower

THANKING S1LENTSCREAM for doing my challenges for me while I was away!  cheesy.gif dancing16.gif tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: TheLastDodo on April 05, 2017, 05:01:12 AM
Hi - just wondering if anyone was able to complete my Jungle Jin badges for this week? I find the game difficult with no luck on finding out HTP. Thank you very much!
You can send me a PM. It will be quick to do.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

TheLastDodo

Quote from: Joe C on April 11, 2017, 12:42:26 PM
You can send me a PM. It will be quick to do.

tumbsup.gif

Hi Joe! Thank you for offering to do the badge, unfortunate for me I forgot to check back!  girls18.gif

If anyone is able to help out with the Bejeweled Twist badge for this week, it would be more than appreciated!
have a great day

catfancie

Quote from: TheLastDodo on April 15, 2017, 04:49:05 AM

If anyone is able to help out with the Bejeweled Twist badge for this week, it would be more than appreciated!
have a great day

I can help you with this Dodo.

snowflower

huh.gif I'm sure it seems I'm repeating myself about S1lentscreams AMAZING help.
It's that extra mile he takes, most times without having to ask.
I think I've thanked him with everything in the book and out of the book.
He's had my back and is the S1lent listener who soothes the soul.
As most of us know, friends just don't come any better than this!
Thanks for being one AWESOME friend, you're the BEST!
dancing16.gif cheesy.gif cheerleading.gif

CsB

Hi can anyone help me with this weeks challenge on pop it bingo ? My computer isn't working right . Thanks

Squid

Quote from: CsB on April 27, 2017, 01:43:42 PM
Hi can anyone help me with this weeks challenge on pop it bingo ? My computer isn't working right . Thanks
Hi, I can help you over the weekend, if you like.  You will need to send me your info, which requires being able to send private messages.  You have to register and get 25 posts under your belt first.  Let me know if you still want the help.

bain407

HI ,  Again  i'm lost what do you mean by registering 25 posts ? Yes please i need your help , what will the cost be ?  I'm lost at the 25 posts .............................Sorry , CsB      no-no.gif

Squid

Quote from: bain407 on April 27, 2017, 04:23:18 PM
HI ,  Again  i'm lost what do you mean by registering 25 posts ? Yes please i need your help , what will the cost be ?  I'm lost at the 25 posts .............................Sorry , CsB      no-no.gif

Go into any of the threads in the link I've provided below and play some games until you've got 25 posts to your name (Look under your forum name and you will see how many posts you have).  When you get to 25 or more, click on the little chat bubble under my name and you will be able to send me a personal message that no one else can see.  You can give me your Pogo information and I will go into your account over the weekend and get the badge for you.  If you are in any way uncomfortable with this, I understand perfectly.  No problem...

Go here:  http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/board,19.0.html

Brandy J

I need help with Zuma Revenge ace time.  I have posted at least 25 times I think, now I just have to wait for my post to be approved...

Squid

Hi, Brandy, I can help you over the weekend but I have someone else to help first.  If someone else offers, feel free to take them up on it.  You can message me with your info, if you like and I'll jump in on Sat. or Sun.

bain407

Hi , Just want to say how thoughtfulllllllllllll  this site is . I am just amazed by the support they give ya !!!! THANK YOU AGAIN , Squid for your help . Have a great weekend ............

Squid

Quote from: bain407 on April 28, 2017, 08:20:16 PM
Hi , Just want to say how thoughtfulllllllllllll  this site is . I am just amazed by the support they give ya !!!! THANK YOU AGAIN , Squid for your help . Have a great weekend ............
You're most welcome!  We hope to see you hanging around the forum in the future!  Have a nice weekend.   tumbsup.gif

snowflower

Joe C

Another player was helped with Poppit Bingo!

Good luck, everyone!

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

snowflower

hi11.gif  Hi there Joe C. so nice to see you again.  tumbsup.gif   How's doing my friend?

Squid

C~M

I had to take my iPod touch to the Geek Squad for repairs. The battery was swelling up and had popped the display loose on both sides. They have to send it in to Apple and Apple is sending them a new replacement iPod of the same version I had. They told me it would take a week. So, if anyone is willing to do my app challenge for Word Whomp– Growth Spurt Badge - Spell all the 4-letter words. I would appreciate it.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on May 10, 2017, 05:48:14 PM
So, if anyone is willing to do my app challenge for Word Whomp– Growth Spurt Badge - Spell all the 4-letter words. I would appreciate it.

I can get it for you, if you'd like.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview