This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

aliceinks

Can someone please help me with the Poppit Bingo badges? I have been trying for a month to win one...this game does not like me!!

S1lent

aliceinks

Sent you my info.  Thank you so very much! Whatever you can do.

snowflower

Quote from: Brandy J on September 11, 2017, 07:11:40 PM
Hello all...I finally have power back and I hope all of you are safe and were out of the way of Hurricane Irma.  I really need help with a Pogo Bowl mix-n-match badge.  Need to win one game with over 200 points, I just activated it for the 3rd time and now realize that it will take a miracle for me to every get close to 200...may thanks to anyone that is skilled enough for this badge.
Hi Brandy, so glad you're ok and have your power back ... was thinking of all of you though that terrible storm. I see you have two offers on your challenge so there's three blessings for you. Just so happy to hear you're ok and welcome back!

bain407

HI , I'M BACK CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH COOKIE CONNECTION ?  PLEASE LET ME KNOW .............................

C~M

Anyone want to help me get these 3 badges from the Magic collection for Jungle Gin?

Stinkerbell

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 06, 2017, 08:50:49 PM
Is Gin still freezing, CM?

Nope, but it is impossible to beat the tin head and have them have 30, 40, 50 points in their hand. I can't double browse on this computer. I would need to have one hand keep the required points in their hand and gin with my name. If I can't get help it they will have to wait until I get my new laptop up and running which will be awhile yet.

Also, I have noticed Pogo has cheated me out of at least 2 secret badge album completion badges for the mix and match books.

Mayhem

Quote from: C~M on October 06, 2017, 08:54:35 PM
Also, I have noticed Pogo has cheated me out of at least 2 secret badge album completion badges for the mix and match books.

It seems that has been a problem for a while now. If you contact them, they will fix it for you.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

catfancie

Please I need help with 2 badges desperately.

Could someone please help me with this weeks Phlinx II badge.  I'm so bad at this one that I can't even complete today's Daily challenge.  I have 3 for the daily and a total of 4 for the badge. 
Please also help me with the Clue - Marathon badge.  Clue won't load on my XP computer for some strange reason.  All my other marathon badges I completed.

Squid

CLUE has been giving me fits, Cat.  It freezes up right in the middle of loading an episode room.  I have to keep restarting my browser or reboot the system.  It used to play like a charm... I don't know what happened.

See if someone else will jump in to help, if not PM me.  When is the marathon over?  15th?

Darling SilverDodger

Hi Cat
If you still need help  I can help just pm me
Am off from work until Monday and I am so bored
Silverdodger
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

S1lent

Greetings CM
I'm in Intermediate, Jungle Cat, Table 1.
No password no private.  Set up to lose.
S1lent

C~M

Quote from: s1lentscream on October 12, 2017, 04:32:14 PM
Greetings CM
I'm in Intermediate, Jungle Cat, Table 1.
No password no private.  Set up to lose.
S1lent

I am there

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

catfancie

catfancie

help.gif   Could someone please help me with the Phlinx II marathon badge.  panic button.gif   It would be greatly appreciated.

Squid

Quote from: catfancie on October 23, 2017, 03:29:10 AM
  help.gif   Could someone please help me with the Phlinx II marathon badge.  panic button.gif   It would be greatly appreciated.

I've got a crazy week, Cat, but if you haven't gotten someone to help by the weekend, let me know.

ETA:  I got all ten badges done incredibly fast, Cat, so if you need help, I'm here.

catfancie

Squid
Sent you a PM.   I have only completed 6 at the moment.  Plan on working on them later tonight and tomorrow. 

Many thanks.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview