PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 11:37:45 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Amazing and Funny Pictures

Started by macktami95,

Previous topic - Next topic

chunkster

Ha ha ha my friend has that book w/that picture in it. It's called something like Craziest Inventions from Japan (something to that effect). We got it for him right before he moved to Japan, that book has some crazy weird stuff in it.

TmT

nightperson

Quote from: pogohatesme on March 13, 2006, 01:07:36 PM
lol I always figured this is what Homer's desk would look like lol

:)) :)) :)) you never know well have to see what his respond is

Mayhem

This doesn't classify as amazing or funny .. but for anyone interested what the Pogocheats HQ looks like :

Click here for larger image.

Below the clock, you can see the penny jar we used in one of our contests. There is a bunch of other junk in the shelves as well.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

wattsmyname

Thanks for the picture.
Is there a story behind that tall bottle next to the penny jar? :))

TmT

Hmmm... think u posted that pic a couple years ago... uh... only thing new is... looks like u painted (j/k) ... lookz the same... but then again....my memory isnt the best :)  rofl

Homer

Quote from: Mayhem on March 15, 2006, 11:50:23 PM
This doesn't classify as amazing or funny .. but for anyone interested what the Pogocheats HQ looks like :

Below the clock, you can see the penny jar we used in one of our contests. There is a bunch of other junk in the shelves as well.

Where's my fridge for the Duff? I'm gonna have to speak to my union rep about this. :P :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Hmmm and I thought it looked like this  :))

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on March 16, 2006, 02:47:47 PM

Hmmm and I thought it looked like this  :))

Actually, that's what it looks like after Pogo makes a change to a game and then they suddently get a million emails with all of them saying "My auto don't work anymore. You guys suck. I want my money back."

ClingFree

Quote from: Mayhem on March 13, 2006, 12:22:55 PM
Here is some pics of what it looks like inside the google offices.  Looks like a fun place to work.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/inside-google-offices.html

Okay, Id like a job with google - as long as they support my pogo addiction!

SI

Just got this in the email; had me rolling (no pun intended) :))

A Florida Biker & His Babe

Momof5

triniqueen27

bobby

how would you like to be on the recieving end of these :))

ClingFree

Quote from: bobby on March 22, 2006, 08:19:53 PM

how would you like to be on the recieving end of these :))

Holy crap! I'll pass thanks. Cant even imagine thinking of grabbing my camera in any of those situations.

Shady Lady

I'd be to busy changing my drawers to even think about a camera

Shady Lady

Never mind the penny jar ... what happened to the contents of the one next to it? And why weren't we invited? Hmmm?  :))  :))

foxx

I am so impressed that the office is so neat!  I am a neat freak...but you should see my office at the end of the day!  It looks more like the one Tara posted! 

We knew you guys were good but geez... ;)

nightperson

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview