PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 11:01:46 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Baseball

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

lets see jim....the red sox havent finished ahead of the yankees in how long? yet with a crappier team this year then in the last few years theyll magically finish ahead of the yankees? dont make to many jokes now cause fat boy ortiz may read them and get a heart attack just from laughing to much  :-X

Blu

Jim,
Reading your "typing" makes me thank God that I paid attention in school.

Helen

Quote from: jim1975 on March 23, 2006, 01:48:21 PM
Then why are u reading it.?? MORON

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Blu

Quote from: Helen on March 23, 2006, 01:52:24 PM

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

I'm trying to read your delightful insight into your MLB views, yet they're convoluted with drastic misspellings & grammar I couldn't decipher, that which my 6 year old Godson could write better.
Helen, I missed the humor.

hades

the yankees only finished better then the erd sox every year.and no pitching? they stocked up on bullpen help and already had solid starters.wtf do the red sox have a 58 yo schilling? and who else?

Blu

Damon was a huge signee, NY needed a solid lead off hitter.

hades

bet jim praised damon as a red sox player  :-X

foxx

:o  Play nice children!  Remember...there is a lot of  <3 to go around...

Brandon493

Quote from: foxx on March 23, 2006, 03:12:46 PM
:o Play nice children! Remember...there is a lot of <3 to go around...

So long as Jim ain't around there's plenty.

hades

whos attacking you jim?

i made quite a few comments you couldnt even respond to cause you knew they were true  ;)

bobby

Blu

I  <3 foxx...& the Yankees

foxx

Quote from: BluRaven on March 23, 2006, 04:17:48 PM
I  <3 foxx...& the Yankees

Right back atcha blu...except for the Yankees part...I could care less about Baseball! 

*runs and hides...

SaintHiρρo

Goooooooooooooooooo Royals (once again, just like rooting for the worse team in baseball each year)

bobby

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: bobby on March 23, 2006, 05:22:12 PM
wonder who i am rooting for ::)

I can guess, I can guess.... :-\ I know, I know. It's the Pittsburgh Pirates!

hades

got to  <3 foxx.

as for you jim ill repeat a few things for you  ;)

what pitchers do the sox have?
didnt they choke and blow a 9 game lead with a month to play?
who on the yankees is washed up?
what makes damon injury prone yet avg 150+ games?

thats enough for now.theres more if you answer these  :)

SI

Got to give it to Foxx, our resident peace keeper <3

As for me, I still have to stand by my sCrUBS, err CUBS lol.  Yeah, they might not be the best, but by G-d, there's nothing like going to a game at Wrigley O0

RC

Quote from: jim1975 on March 23, 2006, 12:04:13 AM
He will have plenty of run support this yr. Adrain is back to use 2004 status he will hit 45 hr bat 3.15 sexson will bat 3.00 with 50 hr or so give or take a few reed 3.05 with 20 hrs itchy 3.95 bat ave with 15 hrs lopaz 2.98 with 10 hrs raul 3.15 with 25 hrs carl 2.85 with 29 hrs new catcher forget his name will hit 3.25 with 30 hrs as u can see that should be plenty of run support Before e 1 starts saying this is crazy and will never happen wait and see the mariners have a great team. i will not post again here till have the season starts GO MARINERS. BOSTON BLUEJAYS. CHOKE YANKEE"S :)) :))

I had a feeling that part that is in bold wasn't gonna hold very long. It lasted all of 3 1/2 hrs. And he's added 9 more posts since. But for the life of me, I can't seem to find any of them that say something different. Oh well.

Quote from: jim1975 on March 23, 2006, 03:38:44 AM
Quote from: jim1975 on March 23, 2006, 12:04:13 AM
He will have plenty of run support this yr. Adrain is back to use 2004 status he will hit 45 hr bat 3.15 sexson will bat 3.00 with 50 hr or so give or take a few reed 3.05 with 20 hrs itchy 3.95 bat ave with 15 hrs lopaz 2.98 with 10 hrs raul 3.15 with 25 hrs carl 2.85 with 29 hrs new catcher forget his name will hit 3.25 with 30 hrs as u can see that should be plenty of run support Before e 1 starts saying this is crazy and will never happen wait and see the mariners have a great team. i will not post again here till have the season starts GO MARINERS. BOSTON BLUEJAYS. CHOKE YANKEE"S :)) :))
NO RUNS??? i did not add in the bench players nor did i list the rbi. But anyways the mariners hitting will be much better then last yr e 1 just happened to have a off yr all at once. Plus he dumped a few players that were holding us back last yr. plus are free agaent signing in the off season. carl with be great and  will be a great team leader for the club house.

foxx

Thanks for all the  <3 guys...

...um, just so I feel included...GO PIRATES! 

*retreats so as to not hear the chorus of laughter....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview