PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 05:58:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo bowl

Started by tmonsteriii,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mary

why thank you homer for info i write down all your advice so when i have a problem i go to my book thanks   ;::

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 29, 2006, 11:39:43 AM
Im using it and the only thing different is I am using IE browser and Sun Java

Does anyone know if it could be the Netscape browser?

There are times when IE won't work and I use Netscape and vice versa.  :)

puppit

thanks so much for the information.....I usually used netscape because I thought it ran better...but will go with IE from now on first.  My hubby has foxfire and I always have trouble with the popup blocker....but he loves it. Thanks again for the help....and just to let you know...I played for a couple hours and had no more problems with backspin.

Mary

on your ff browser you can stop the pop ups on your tool bar click allow pogo and that will stop the pop ups for you  O0 puppit

dc73

sometimes the auto gets slow on tossing balls, but I havent suffered from it actually skipping a frame (yet). How often has this happened to you so I know how much attention to pay....

Helen

Quote from: dc73 on April 29, 2006, 08:44:04 PM
sometimes the auto gets slow on tossing balls, but I havent suffered from it actually skipping a frame (yet). How often has this happened to you so I know how much attention to pay....

I haven't heard of anyone having that problem unless I missed it.  :o

stewieG

id get the cheat if it never won beacue if it wins people say gg and then if you dont answer they automatically think auto

SaintHiρρo

I don't want a high score, just give me 150 and if I'm the 8th place person, I'm happy!

Helen

As long as you're getting the spins toward the badge!! I agree.  O0

Country Lady

Too bad there isn't a built in auto response to all the gg and wtg's.  They are irritating me big time.  How is a honest cheater suppost to handle that if your not at your computer?

I figure after the new wears off it will be like lots of other games, everyone will be on auto and no one will talk  :))

wattsmyname

Quote from: Country Lady on April 30, 2006, 03:28:33 AM
Too bad there isn't a built in auto response to all the gg and wtg's.  They are irritating me big time.  How is a honest cheater suppost to handle that if your not at your computer?

I know just how you feel  :)) :)) :))
Quote from: Country Lady on April 30, 2006, 03:28:33 AM

I figure after the new wears off it will be like lots of other games, everyone will be on auto and no one will talk  :))

We can hope  O0

pugsly™

hey i get same thing just when you think you got the custon setting set up to get strikes then it messes up next frame its very irritating i started calling my pogo friends n asking them if the think this game is rigged i kinda think it is what do you all think?

Helen

Quote from: pugsly on May 01, 2006, 01:53:28 AM
hey i get same thing just when you think you got the custon setting set up to get strikes then it messes up next frame its very irritating i started calling my pogo friends n asking them if the think this game is rigged i kinda think it is what do you all think?

It's just like "real" bowling.....you can put the ball exactly where you think it should go and still not get the strike. Not much we can do about it except try and make the spare.  >:(

pugsly™

hi there helen nice to meet you i just want to wow people into thinking i'm very good is all especially my hubby's ex the women thinks she is better than every other player in any game just for once i like to wow her out of her seat

Gecko

i use FF   and sun  , i tested auto on freinds pc  and it was  getting  very high scores forgot what settings i used for her but she was getting around 200 and more  each game   , moral to this is  as i told her, throw a few games at start as in bowl bad  by hand. if u do that in about 3 or 4 games  , then start auto if anyone checks its not going to be showing 100%  win rate,   cept for those dam turkeys   :)) :))

pugsly™

i use ff and sun i just don't get any higher than 160

Helen

Quote from: pugsly on May 01, 2006, 02:04:35 AM
hi there helen nice to meet you i just want to wow people into thinking i'm very good is all especially my hubby's ex the women thinks she is better than every other player in any game just for once i like to wow her out of her seat

Hi Pugsly.....nice to meet you and welcome to the forum.

I'm sure if you read all the useful info in here you'll pick up some really good tips. I can't say I blame you for wanting to do better than her. Good luck to you.  :D

pugsly™

hi there helen i played her this morning in bowl grr she gets perfect 300 games she told me a trick she told me that works for her i tried and all i get is 7 10 split

Helen

Quote from: pugsly on May 03, 2006, 12:47:22 AM
hi there helen i played her this morning in bowl grr she gets perfect 300 games she told me a trick she told me that works for her i tried and all i get is 7 10 split

Hmmmmm, since it's the hubby's ex....I don't think she'd be telling you the exact way to do it anyhow from what you said earlier.   :)) Did you actually see her 300 game? Or did she just tell you? That's quite an accomplishment if she did get it!  O0

Country Lady

If she did in fact get a 300 game, I would wonder what auto she was using?  :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview