Started by tmonsteriii,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Congrats Gecko.....very nice score!! :D

krispy

Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 10, 2006, 04:15:20 AM
Quote from: Helen on May 08, 2006, 05:15:51 PM
Quote from: jim1975 on May 08, 2006, 05:01:00 PM
how do u take screenshots again grrr just got 9 strikes in a row and got 7/10 spilt on the 10th frame and had a score of 266

Jim....the best score you could have had with 9 strikes in a row and the 7/10 split in the 10th is a 265. I used to keep score for tournaments so ya can't fool me, lol.  :oo
well lookey at my score  would i lie to u helen   :))
not sure why ppl  called me a cheat  tho   and in a non members room too :) :)) :)) :))

o m g              you cheat?

SaintHiρρo

A 378????? Are you at all related to that "lier" who bowled a 700 with 4 strikes in a row and believe the Mariners are going to win the next 9 World Series?

Helen

In the 10th frame it shows a 278. I think they were just messing around in the final and made it a 378 to be funny. :))

Gecko

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 10, 2006, 10:48:13 AM
A 378????? Are you at all related to that "lier" who bowled a 700 with 4 strikes in a row and believe the Mariners are going to win the next 9 World Series?
ummmm   ahhhh  whooooo  meeeeeee   >:D >:D    :)) :))
  yes i lied  >:D now ive been caught out i hang  my head  in shame     :)) :)) :)) :))
but i   any way back to  bowling and doin op,s badges

BadgeBabe

I was in awe ( it doesn't take much, I guess) at how well my Backspin Agent is now working on my newer, cheaper computer... my former little backup Internet browser notebook is kicking some butts with Backspin. :)

I decided to see how each canned Spin shotsetting performed.
Did a 3 hour test with all but one Spin shot setting because it was giving me 7/10 splits and I was too embarrassed to keep getting the heart thingie.

All work well, but Shot #2 works almost perfectly every time on my system. At worst, I get a Spare tire thingie.
Usually I get the Strike thing or the Turkey thing. Lots of Strike it Rich notices... lots of high scores, LOLOL. I don't care WHAT the other players think.  8)

I'm not posting this to start a debate or a fuss, but it seems that a ton of people have asked which works best, and my advice is to turn all but one off ( uncheck all but one box down the line 1-6) and WATCH each of the 6 preconfigured Shot settings. There's no way I can custom configure a better shot than what BH has given us.
You should see which is giving you the best consistent results after a few games. :).

Hope to have Bowling finished in a day or so.. thanks to BH and Backspin!!!

;::

~Ãutolovér~

OK I didn't get this bit in "Iwanttowin2" last post :

my advice is to turn all but one off ( uncheck all but one box down the line 1-6) and WATCH each of the 6 preconfigured Shot settings.

If anyone can explain it to me please do, cause I cant find those settings,

Thanks ??? ::)

Helen

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on May 11, 2006, 04:00:33 AM
OK I didn't get this bit in "Iwanttowin2" last post :

my advice is to turn all but one off ( uncheck all but one box down the line 1-6) and WATCH each of the 6 preconfigured Shot settings.

If anyone can explain it to me please do, cause I cant find those settings,

Thanks ??? ::)

If you click on settings once the agent is up and running, then click on the tab that says "shots to use". There are 6 preconfigured shots and 2 custom shots. Those 6 preconfigured shots are what they're referring to. Hope that helps a little.

BadgeBabe

O0
Thank you, Helen, for helping the person understand my very lame explanation of the 6 shots. I had just gone to bed. :))
You're all so great to help me and other people.  <3

:;"

pugsly™

has anyone figured out the perfect 300 yet?

lovebug44

SaintHiρρo

If there was a badge waiting for me, I would worry about 300. However, there isn't so what's the big deal? All that happens when you get 300 is people questioning whether you got it yourself and that brings unwanted attention your way. 150 is what's needed and that's all anyone should worry about.

lovebug44

Has enyone get that 7-10 split yet if so how  :-\

orion42

has anybody gotten the custom settings yet to get a high score?

thank you
orion42 :;'

krispy

Quote from: orion42 on May 18, 2006, 06:34:52 AM
has anybody gotten the custom settings yet to get a high score?

thank you
orion42 :;'

personally, i dont want high scores. as long as i hit 150, i am happy. with the amount of tension in bowling lately, (i think they are related to the bingo broads), 150 suits me just fine.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview