Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Highest Pogo Bowling Scores

Started by Cheater4Life,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: stewieG on May 04, 2006, 08:04:56 PM
awesome something to look forward too since im only on rank 6 lol

You'll get a new bowling ball at rank 10 Stewie!!

hades

Helen

Quote from: stewieG on May 04, 2006, 08:10:34 PM
cool ty helen you rock ;D

You're welcome Stewie.....wish I could take the credit but this time you need to thank Pogo..... :)) :))

Cheater4Life

yes, i just got to 41 also. the ball looks like the partridge family bus rolling down the lane.

hades

someone got to the last rank today and said the ball looked really cool

krispy

Quote from: hades on May 05, 2006, 08:06:55 AM
someone got to the last rank today and said the ball looked really cool

i am on rank 15 and wish the game went a little faster.

hades

krispy

jeffy

i quit playing bowling to spend time working on word jong :) but imma fire it back up and shoot for my 300 lol

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: jim1975 on May 05, 2006, 01:15:59 PM
What is the most strikes any of u have got in a row???? Mine is 6 there was a few in the room how did u do that. :)) :)) :)) I said I"am just good and told them how i set up my shot. then someone tryed it and said wow that works :)) :)) :))

Wait, is this the same person who said he bowled a 300...

Quote from: jim1975 on April 28, 2006, 02:19:57 PM
I bowled a perfect game 300 ;:"

Yes it is. That means you had to bowl 12 strikes in a row!!!! Does ANYONE believe anything jim has to say anymore? He's the biggest BS'er I've seen on this board in a long long time! jim, you're pretty amazing you know? I've never seen anyone bowl 6 strikes in a row and have it counted for double. Wow.

krispy

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 05, 2006, 01:21:54 PM
What is the most strikes any of u have got in a row???? Mine is 6 there was a few in the room how did u do that. :)) :)) :)) I said I"am just good and told them how i set up my shot. then someone tryed it and said wow that works :)) :)) :))

Yes it is. That means you had to bowl 12 strikes in a row!!!! Does ANYONE believe anything jim has to say anymore? He's the biggest BS'er I've seen on this board in a long long time! jim, you're pretty amazing you know? I've never seen anyone bowl 6 strikes in a row and have it counted for double. Wow.

gawwwwwwwwwwwwwd - that is too effing much.  every time they always trips themselves up. just give them enough time.

oh i have done 7 strikes in a row.

bubblegum

Quote from: krispy on May 05, 2006, 01:23:34 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on May 05, 2006, 01:21:54 PM

hmmm jimbo - you be fibbing?

Wow.  I've never gotten more than 4 strikes in a row and thats even letting my friend play all night.  The highest score I've gotten is 220.  Frankly I'd be afraid to have 300 blasted over my stats becuase then people would assume I am cheating

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: jim1975 on May 05, 2006, 01:26:56 PM
I did bowl 6 strikes in a row. I"am not bsing about that. Ok i had no perfect game that was a joke lol. But i really did bowl 6 strikes and ended with a 250 game O0 Not sure if pogo keeps track of those in your profile. But if they do i can prove it

ROFL  :)) , you were caught and now trying to find your way out of it. That's too funny... just too funny.

krispy

Quote from: bubblegum on May 05, 2006, 01:27:26 PM
Wow.  I've never gotten more than 4 strikes in a row and thats even letting my friend play all night.  The highest score I've gotten is 220.  Frankly I'd be afraid to have 300 blasted over my stats becuase then people would assume I am cheating

i will never get a 300 game, i dont want one. that, to me, is an invitation to disaster.

bubblegum

Quote from: krispy on May 05, 2006, 01:50:20 PM
Quote from: bubblegum on May 05, 2006, 01:27:26 PM
Wow.  I've never gotten more than 4 strikes in a row and thats even letting my friend play all night.  The highest score I've gotten is 220.  Frankly I'd be afraid to have 300 blasted over my stats because then people would assume I am cheating

i will never get a 300 game, i don't want one. that, to me, is an invitation to disaster.

Exactly why I never ever want a 300 game.

hades

i wouldnt mind getting a perfect game...i doubt itll happen tho.who cares if people will assume youre cheating afterwards.cause im sure they think anyone who gets over 200 is cheating anyways

krispy

Quote from: hades on May 05, 2006, 02:33:41 PM
i wouldnt mind getting a perfect game...i doubt itll happen tho.who cares if people will assume youre cheating afterwards.cause im sure they think anyone who gets over 200 is cheating anyways

i can see your point hades. i just think as time progresses and people get better at the game (and i do play by hand sometimes and have gotten turkeys by hand), the 200 hundred scores will become less of a thorn in people's sides.

fauna

got 300 the other day should be a badge tho for it cause it is so very hard to get

jeffy

Quote from: jim1975 on May 05, 2006, 05:56:19 PM
I just got 289 and a 279 back to back. But i wasnt playing i was letting a good friend of mine name auto play for me just missed a perfect game got one spare

had any that high since? did you use a custom shot?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview