This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tips

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Since account blocking seems to be on everyone's mind these days, maybe one of the program writers wouldn't mind posting some do's and don'ts when using the programs. Please!  ;D

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

admin

Thats not a bad idea. I'll look into it.

I can tell you right now what biggest don't is; Don't talk about the programs in the P chat! Thats an easy way to get your account banned.

Here is a good quote from www.WordzW.com
Quote...
Again, if you go into a chat room and start chatting about how your auto that you are using is the greatest thing since sliced bread, you will probably be reported by another player and your account will then be blocked.

Homer

Yes, that will certainly get you blocked. I am amazed sometimes at people's willingness to discuss it in P chat rooms.

I think a list of tips would be extremely helpful.  :D

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Bizach0620

I think if people are not smart enough to not know what will get them banned, then they should get banned.  Its not hard people.  don't use and auto for more then 4 hours.  It is good to lose some of the games.  It is good to stay in uncensored rooms.  This because people can not report you.  Also it is good to change games or rooms, and don't stay in one room all night long on auto.  Also the big don't talk in the rooms about the program.  And if you are on auto turn your chat off that way if people talk to you and the report you for being on auto cause you are not talking p will see your chat is off.  

rreuben43210

Thats a great idea you have many people should do that

Joe

how bout just not talk about them in the chat? that seems to work for me i mean i leave bb7 on all nite

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview