This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Coffee

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

I love me some Starbucks.  How is this in comparrison?

Kelly

I am a coffee freak I use folgers at home also....starbucks flavored coffees are ok but I hate there regular plain coffee it is gross...way too strong and yeah it does have a burnt taste to it....I like the starbucks frappacinos that you can buy anywhere in the bottles the mocha is good and I bet with a shot of kahlua it would be even better....yummmmm....the chi tea at starbucks is ok too....has anyone tryed mc donalds new iced coffee drinks...I have a mcie d's right next store to my work n I have not been brave enough to try the new iced coffee

Lynne

Starbucks frappacinos are good, ever try the mint? If you ever see it buy it, it is soooo yummy, and with kahlua even more yummy. only iced coffee i typically drink is dunkies unless i see the starbucks frapps on sale, 5 bucks or more for a 4pk is crazy

liebe_angel

McDonald's has a iced coffee?? now that's going to be interresting. I'll let you guys try it out first since am not a big on mickeyd's

Kelly

so far i have tried the mocha n the coffee flavors will try the mint when i see it and the french vanilla....i am not big on mcd's either its right next store n i never go there....lol...when u get my age you tend to avoid the fast food joints...for reasons I'd rather NOT mention...lol

hades

i rather drink dunkin donuts coffee a lot more then starbucks coffee/junk.

Libra

Well, when I went to San Francisco, the only thing I could get was Starbucks.  We stayed downtown at the Mandarin Oriental and there was a Starbucks on every block and the hotel only served Starbucks.  Let me tell you, I hated it.  I thought it was bitter and strong.  But, I HAVE to have my coffee, so I drank it.  By the end of my six days there, I got used to it.  When I got home, I had plain old, regular coffee and it tasted like water.  I'm addicted to Starbucks, now.   :P

Lynne

Lib go get the frappacinos the mint one it is the best, its the only starbucks drink i drink, well the mocha one but mint is wwwaaayyyy better.

hades

dunkin donuts iced coffee is one of the best i tasted.  :P

Libra

I like my Venti triple shot caramel mochiatto's.  It's equivalent to drinking three espressos.  O0

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 06, 2006, 07:42:41 AM
I like my Venti triple shot caramel mochiatto's.  It's equivalent to drinking three espressos.  O0

Reason #1,342...we even like the same exact drink/coffee.  Hee!

Libra

Quote from: foxx on June 06, 2006, 08:57:10 AM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 06, 2006, 07:42:41 AM

Reason #1,342...we even like the same exact drink/coffee.  Hee!

Around Thanksgiving you gotta try the Pumpkin Spice Latte.  And at Christmas time,  you gotta try the Egg Nog Latte.  Très Magnifique!  O0

Ethan_Hawley

Anyone enjoy regular black coffee anymore?  As long as I brew it fresh myself in a french press...it's all I drink.  I just love the taste of straight coffee without all the cream and sugar.   8)

Lynne

Libra

Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on June 06, 2006, 02:39:03 PM
Anyone enjoy regular black coffee anymore?  As long as I brew it fresh myself in a french press...it's all I drink.  I just love the taste of straight coffee without all the cream and sugar.   8)

Yanno... it's strange, but I like the extra rich and creamy and sugary and caramelly lattes... Or I like regular black coffee. 

Lynne

:P no thank you, straight black coffee makes me  :x

crazy_

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 06, 2006, 03:31:27 PM

Yanno... it's strange, but I like the extra rich and creamy and sugary and caramelly lattes... Or I like regular black coffee. 

Same here ... ;::

Homer

This morning I had a chocolate caramel coffee.

Of course made by Homer!

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Libra

Quote from: Homer on June 06, 2006, 04:08:36 PM

This morning I had a chocolate caramel coffee.

Of course made by Homer!

I could eat/drink anything with caramel in it.. Even a bologna sandwich!  (ok, nevermind.. that's kinda ew.)

Lynne

:x caramel bologna  :x I can't believe you come up with that one Lib  >:D  :x lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview