Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Up Your Glitch!!!

Started by CrystalDawn,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Quote from: gator8 on August 21, 2006, 01:33:37 PM
If you remember last year (I think it was) many ppl got caught using a glitch in Rainyday
spider?  Well, a 'friend' was going to help me with the badge as I was going to be gone and I came home to find I had all the game badges ( rank 50) for the game and a 72 hour suspension.  So I've learned not to do that again! :'(( That was the longest 72 hours without pogo!

But that's not exploiting a glitch, that's just seat switching.  It's perfectly legal, otherwise they wouldn't have a stand-up, sit-down option.

And I've been banned before.. That's why I have a second Pogo name for those times of trouble.   :))

fiz

Quote from: Badgequeenkimmy on August 21, 2006, 09:22:23 AM
since i posted doms tip a lil late...thought i would give yall one more tip for the best way to finish up ya canasta badges.....

ya have to play in any 4 players room....and ya have to have a buddy with ya to play...play the hands like normal...if the tinheads get more red 3s then ya and ya buddy....one of ya stand and sit in the bots seat....once they stand up and sit...the other one stands and sits in the other bots seat....hehehehe  soo ya can "steal" their red 3s

i would play in a social or beginners room....bots are SUPPOSE to be more stupid in there  lol

The easiest for Canasta is 3-Bagger...got all badges in 2 weeks!

justahumping

Quote from: fiz on August 21, 2006, 05:56:44 PM
since i posted doms tip a lil late...thought i would give yall one more tip for the best way to finish up ya canasta badges.....

ya have to play in any 4 players room....and ya have to have a buddy with ya to play...play the hands like normal...if the tinheads get more red 3s then ya and ya buddy....one of ya stand and sit in the bots seat....once they stand up and sit...the other one stands and sits in the other bots seat....hehehehe  soo ya can "steal" their red 3s

i would play in a social or beginners room....bots are SUPPOSE to be more stupid in there  lol

The easiest for Canasta is 3-Bagger...got all badges in 2 weeks!
can you explane that one please?

wendy

Hey Fiz,

What's a 3 bagger in Canasta...please explain?

Monkey

wendy

Hey Tavius,

I tried the pool thing and it wouldn't work for me...would you explain again?

Blu

Quote from: wendy on August 22, 2006, 11:14:24 AM
Hey Tavius,

I tried the pool thing and it wouldn't work for me...would you explain again?

It's cheap way to win verse people, sad & pathetic.

MikesGurl

Quote from: Libra on August 16, 2006, 04:53:46 PM
Quote from: TaViUs on August 16, 2006, 04:52:32 PM
anyone ttry it?

Not yet... I only play Pool when it's a weekly challenge.  I think one is coming up either next week or the following week, so I'll give it a shot then.  I'm too busy right now trying to get the stinkin' Dominoes badge.  :))
Easy enough to get the Dominoes badge, just set the turn timer to 1 minute and let it run out, then do not extend the timer....it forefits the games and you dont have to actually play 25 games that way

Julie

If you use a bot as your partner in a 4 player room you don't have to stand & sit because you actually get credit for your bots red 3s.  The quickest way I've found to get through Canasta is using 3-bagger in a 2 player room :)

wolverines

Quote from: badgehog on July 31, 2006, 12:11:55 PM
Does anyone know if mahjong has a glitch?

No really a glitch, u can use the hint button until it runs out.  Then refresh the game by right clicking the yellow section.  Then the game will give you more hints.

pretzelgirl

Don't know if this has been posted yet.  It's actually a tip not a glitch for the gold jack badge in buckaroo blackjack.  Only good till the end of this badge week as the buckaroo badges will no longer be around.  If you're needing more than the gold jack badge activate one of the others first.  While playing toward winning one of the other badges if you get a gold jack dealt to you don't click anything and don't close out the game window until after you go to badge central and activate the gold jack badge.  Then play out the hand to get your gold jack badge.  This will zero out your progress toward the other badge, but will give you the gold badge which is more difficult to get, then go back and activate the other badge you were working on.  Worked great for me this week since Pogo had a badge marathon.  I still needed two of the buckaroo badges before they do away with them.  Got them in no time at all compared to the Poppit challenge.  Hope this tip helps someone.  There are probably a lot of you who already had all these badges from before, but I just wanted to contribute to this thread.  I do want to say thanks to all of you who keep coming up with all these great tips and finding the glitches and sharing.   :/\

fiz

Quote from: pretzelgirl on August 24, 2006, 09:30:07 PM
Don't know if this has been posted yet.  It's actually a tip not a glitch for the gold jack badge in buckaroo blackjack.  Only good till the end of this badge week as the buckaroo badges will no longer be around.  If you're needing more than the gold jack badge activate one of the others first.  While playing toward winning one of the other badges if you get a gold jack dealt to you don't click anything and don't close out the game window until after you go to badge central and activate the gold jack badge.  Then play out the hand to get your gold jack badge.  This will zero out your progress toward the other badge, but will give you the gold badge which is more difficult to get, then go back and activate the other badge you were working on.  Worked great for me this week since Pogo had a badge marathon.  I still needed two of the buckaroo badges before they do away with them.  Got them in no time at all compared to the Poppit challenge.  Hope this tip helps someone.  There are probably a lot of you who already had all these badges from before, but I just wanted to contribute to this thread.  I do want to say thanks to all of you who keep coming up with all these great tips and finding the glitches and sharing.   :/\

Use a temporary room, you'll get a Gold Jack real quick.

-Tinkerbell

-Tinkerbell

wattsmyname

-Tinkerbell

wow tried the bloopage auto over night went from 3 to 25!! thanx for the great auto guys

BadgeBabe

I read that people are exploiting a glitch in the SL cards. They are coming into a new game and showing up with a score of 3000 or so on the first play. Anyone know how to do this, since we have a SL challenge coming up?

tokiesgalore

LMAO, I have actually seen that myself,first round and they had a score of 3000,lol.
That would be interesting to know how it is being done,although I would suggest doing it in an empty room because when it happened in the room I was in the WHOLE room piped up and ran thru the whole question book on how in the world did you get that.

Julez

That'd be a cool glitch to know about, but would it give you credit for more balls than you actually place?  I'd rather get more balls placed than a higher score. LOL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview