PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 09:12:15 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Up Your Glitch!!!

Started by CrystalDawn,

Previous topic - Next topic

badgemad

well if it has anything to do with the h word then Homer will lock this topic ;:"

crazy_

Quote from: sunshine1950 on August 28, 2006, 03:47:19 PM
I just did a search for "cheat engines" and by golly that's what they call them.  ;::

wow I will go to bed less stupid tonight  :))

now I guess we got uncle auto and aunt engine  :))  :))

badgemad

lol i wonder if we got any nieces and nephews  :))

Homer

If what your talking about is hacking yes you will lose your account. Hacking is also a felony.

Auto programs will not get you banned unless you talk about them in open chat or try to claim a prize. As long as you use them just for tokens and badges pogo has left us alone for quite some time now.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

badgemad

ok then if it is the h word then  :ll and i will carry on letting uncle do the work  0:

zeboo

did I hear the H ..word  :ll  that will get you busted big time  ;:"

badgemad

crazy_

Quote from: badgemad on August 28, 2006, 03:52:07 PM
ok then if it is the h word then  :ll and i will carry on letting uncle do the work  0:

yup ... kicks Aunt Engine to the curb  :))

:))

zeboo

Parrots

cheat engines allow u to get all rank badges in any game in only one day and as homer said, hacking is a felony

zeboo

justahumping

Quote from: Homer on August 28, 2006, 03:50:05 PM
If what your talking about is hacking yes you will lose your account. Hacking is also a felony.

Auto programs will not get you banned unless you talk about them in open chat or try to claim a prize. As long as you use them just for tokens and badges pogo has left us alone for quite some time now.
Quote from: badgemad on August 28, 2006, 03:53:33 PM
lol now who do report Homer too  :)))

Uhhhhhhhh if Homer is like most men, He  answers to women lmao

joanna1967

Quote from: justahumping on August 28, 2006, 04:17:19 PM
Quote from: Homer on August 28, 2006, 03:50:05 PM

Quote from: badgemad on August 28, 2006, 03:53:33 PM
lol now who do report Homer too  :)))

Uhhhhhhhh if Homer is like most men, He  answers to women lmao

hmmm who do we report homer to LMAO just kidding

zeboo

any reports of Homer go directly to Tara  :))

joanna1967

SO IF YOU HAPPEN TO WIN A PRIZE WHICH I NEVER SEE HAPPENING JUST DONT CLAIM IT IF YOU HAVE OR ARE USING A CHEAT PROGRAM?

Homer

Quote from: joanna1967 on August 28, 2006, 04:30:42 PM
SO IF YOU HAPPEN TO WIN A PRIZE WHICH I NEVER SEE HAPPENING JUST DONT CLAIM IT IF YOU HAVE OR ARE USING A CHEAT PROGRAM?

Correct. Yikes! CAPS

joanna1967

I am sorry for the use of caps please forgive me. I talk to my grandma in Cali. of yahoo pager and I have to use caps so she can see it. and I forget to turn them off when I am writting are talking to others. again I am so sorry homer

Homer

Quote from: joanna1967 on August 29, 2006, 04:44:50 AM
I am sorry for the use of caps please forgive me. I talk to my grandma in Cali. of yahoo pager and I have to use caps so she can see it. and I forget to turn them off when I am writting are talking to others. again I am so sorry homer

It's all good. O0

*~Peri~*

crazy_

Quote from: *~Peri~* on August 29, 2006, 03:28:56 PM
Any for Carnivale BJ yet?

I wish .. it will be uncle playing that hum drum game  :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview