This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Up Your Glitch!!!

Started by CrystalDawn,

Previous topic - Next topic

SuzieQ2

I sure hope so.  That's another game I'm not very fond of. 

Tara

SuzieQ2

Darn it, but thanks Tara for letting us know.

Runner

SuzieQ2

0: Hoping the glitch fairy will point out a glitch for mahjong soon. 

david/ross

Quote from: who me? on July 25, 2006, 04:26:23 PM
On Texas Hold'em you can get your four aces badge and your royal flush badge using wild cards if you fold as soon as you get the hand.
Learn that one here on Pogo Cheats  O0
does this work in high stakes rooms

Tori

david/ross

thank you Tori :;"

NaeNae91

I wanted to know what glitches still work for Pogo.  And if anyone knows of some glitches that still work... could you please explain how to use them?  I would really appreciate it.   :)

Thanks for your help  ;D
Nae

NaeNae91

jrzydvl

NaeNae91

NaeNae91

I'm sorry if I'm getting annoying but...I wanted to know if anyone knows of any glitches/tips for GreenBack Bayou.  That game is driving me crazy! >:((

Thanks again ;)

damian666

Quote from: NaeNae91 on August 03, 2006, 12:02:50 PM
I'm sorry if I'm getting annoying but...I wanted to know if anyone knows of any glitches/tips for GreenBack Bayou.  That game is driving me crazy! >:((

Thanks again ;)

I think alot of us prefer to stay away frpm that game

*edited because I don't think anyones prefers TP. LOL

foxx

Thanks again ;)

If anyone knew of any...they'd be here in this thread.  There are none that I know of...its just an evil, hateful game.  :)))

Good Luck...and welcome to the forum!

crazy_

Thanks again ;)

Not to my knowledge there isn't .. I avoid it like the plague, unless for a challenge.

NaeNae91

Thanks... well I guess I'll be going back to that darn frog, before he hops away with my tokens lol. :o

pink

think its posted in another topic somewhere, but in Lost temple, when u win an advance card, clicking  infront of him on the bridge makes him move 2 spots each advance instead of one. sure someone can  explain it better . but along lines of that, works good if your going for the "now thats a challenge " get to the end 30 times.

NaeNae91

I've heard that in Poppit, if the balloons wave like a flag, that you will most likely win the round.  I'm still not sure if its true, so I'm sorry if it doesn't work for you...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview