Main Menu

Welcome New Members!!!

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

snowflower

cheerleading.gif Welcome momsgift, enjoy the milk and cookies!! coffee.gif

Yoming 2

jaylove77

Hi all, I love, love love pogo. I bounced up on this site while looking for a free pogo membership since mine has expired and I really do miss playing my favorite game canasta. Can't afford a membership right now, but it is good to be amongst other pogo lovers. If anyone can tell me how I can play again for free it would be greatly appreciated.

snowflower

coffee.gif Welcome all new members, challenge day tomorrow .. woohoo!!  cheerleading.gif

d00ds

Sue

Yoming 2

heavenVCandrews

Hi everyone I was a very active member on this site years ago.Well i'm back now after a break from pogo.:)

Sue

MsMissy

Yoming 2

Dave87

Hi all new to the forum been a long time looker though lol. yall seem like ya got a great site here. :) tumbsup.gif

Squid

Nice to see you come out of the shadows!  Please see Snowflower and Harley about milk and cookies. giggle2.gif

dolfinlady

Hi all ,

I have been a member on here for about 2 years now but as most people point out I have only posted 4 times - I would like to explain why this is.

I am not very upto the new era with forums and I have only recently understood how these sites really work.
I understood how to read the posts but never really how to reply apart from creating new topics - as I do get frustrated when trying to find the right topics for advice. Hopefully now I have a bit more understanding of these forum sites, I will be able to or reply more here, so in my eyes I am really new member.

I would like to say that sometime when people reply to me it sometimes sounds like I have upset or offended them and I would just like to point out that I do not aim to do this

I would like to thank everyone in advance for any advice I  get - I am in the UK so some forums wont help me but I will be grateful for any help

Dolfinlady

samanta

Sue

Yoming 2

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview