Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Welcome New Members!!!

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLastDodo

Quote from: Ethan on August 23, 2016, 08:14:50 PM
Hey everyone!

*Long* time reader, first time poster here.  I took a break from Pogo for a couple years but now wanting to get back into things.  So glad to see this site is still going strong after all these years!

Welcome, Ethan! So glad to have you finally posting and joining us!

Ethan

Thank you!!  Was this forum software upgraded?  It looks a little different than I remember it and it's extremely quick - even on my IPhone.

Now to catch up on everything I missed ... heh.

P.S. I made a post in the games section that I think was deleted.  Are links not allowed?  I don't want to step on any toes here.  Was just a fun little game I thought people would like.
Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.

Mayhem

Welcome!

Yes, the forum software was upgraded recently. It's still from the same company, just a much newer version. I tried to keep the same look and feel as the older one.

As for your missing post, It appears it was automatically deleted from moderation - probably due to it containing a link and it only being your second post. I've changed the settings so that will no longer happen. I'm not able to restore it, but feel free to re-post it if you wish and I'll have a look at it.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Ethan

Ahh that makes sense.  In retrospect I probably shouldn't have made that post so early after registering .. that does look a little bad heh.
Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

xLaker

Hey everyone, I'm am new here, wanted to say "Hi"

I found this forum because of the Bing Reward Bot. So far I love it and have told a bunch of my friends about it.

Squid

Yoming 2

xLaker

C~M

Quote from: xLaker on September 12, 2016, 07:18:48 AM
Hey everyone, I'm am new here, wanted to say "Hi"

I found this forum because of the Bing Reward Bot. So far I love it and have told a bunch of my friends about it.

MsMissy

Lisa M.

I'm a long time reader and just wanted to say hello and I think this site is great! I really appreciate everyone here keeping us lurkers updated with the the latest happenings in Pogo land. This website loads so fast for me, it's easy to jump around and read everything in the little time I have on the computer. The kids keep me busy!  impatience.gif

Mayhem

Thanks and welcome to PogoCheats!

Please feel free to sign up for an account and then you won't have to enter in your name / email address any time you post on here.   tumbsup.gif

Squid

Mayhem

Yoming 2

NANNY2

snowflower

dancing16.gif  cheerleading.gif  cheesy.gif   hi11.gif   tumbsup.gif
Hi all newcomers and welcome to Pogo Cheats, you've come to the right place!!  This is an excellent site for everything concerning Pogo and just about everything else you might run into along the way.  It just doesn't get any better than this!  The Admin is great, the members are awesome and it's the best site you'll find anywhere on the internet.   WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME!!

Angie Marie Swartz

Squid

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Angie Marie Swartz on January 24, 2018, 10:41:12 AM
I don't know how this works

Welcome, Angie!

This is a forum where we can share ideas and tips for getting Pogo Badges. Sometimes there are challenges that can be a bit tricky, so we come here for help.

We do not have free subscriptions to Pogo, but we do have a lot of fun here!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview