This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

HitMe2

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

katieinto

am I missing something or does the game stall after the bonus round until you hit ok.  The other version you could leave for hours playing all by itself

Homer

Quote from: katieinto on July 11, 2006, 12:05:44 PM
am I missing something or does the game stall after the bonus round until you hit ok.  The other version you could leave for hours playing all by itself

I've been running it in Internet Explorer with sun java all day without any problems whatsoever.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jrzydvl

works great love the new auto hopefully done with this game in a week

Mary

Homer is yours clickin the ok button at new rank?? and thank you tara i needed to also delete before download i got so excited i forgot    :)))

Tara

Quote from: mama on July 11, 2006, 04:45:53 PM
Homer is yours clickin the ok button at new rank?? and thank you tara i needed to also delete before download i got so excited i forgot    :)))

Your welcome sweetie.

nightperson

same here on the ok buttom but i dont mind to clicking it then i can say i did help with the game  ;D

nanners

I'm still waiting for reg number :///

wattsmyname

Hope you get it soon. You need to come play in my room they are beating me up because I'm on rank 12.

xgingerx

wrote for new Hit Me Code...
:///

still waiting been 4 hrs... :-\

nightperson

Quote from: wattsmyname on July 11, 2006, 06:04:02 PM
Hope you get it soon. You need to come play in my room they are beating me up because I'm on rank 12.

wow what are they doing kicking ya are hitting ya with a wet towel   :pp

wattsmyname

nightperson

pm me,  where you are at i want to watch   :)))

xgingerx

xgingerx

i asked BH for code to "HITME" sent my code # and when i payed...now im so lost i need a map...

BH wrote back and said its on my sheet!   >>:D what sheet are they talking about?

Homer do you know?

Tara

Quote from: xgingerx on July 11, 2006, 08:15:06 PM
i asked BH for code to "HITME" sent my code # and when i payed...now im so lost i need a map...

BH wrote back and said its on my sheet!   >>:D what sheet are they talking about?

Homer do you know?

He's gone for the night. Are you in the 150.00 club?

Mayhem

Are you a $150 customer? If so, you'll see a spot to generate a HitMe code on the left hand side.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

foxx

Yes...all of you who are in the "150 club"?  Check your codes page...I was sitting around, getting all pissed off at BadgeHelp for no reason..when I thought, on a hunch, to go check my codes page...there she was...waitin' for me...

:/\  Yay!

Runner

Quote from: foxx on July 11, 2006, 09:03:58 PM
Yes...all of you who are in the "150 club"?  Check your codes page...I was sitting around, getting all pissed off at BadgeHelp for no reason..when I thought, on a hunch, to go check my codes page...there she was...waitin' for me...

Yeah they sent me an email saying mine was on page. 

too bad they put wrong code in.

:OO

EyeCu

I want to be a $150 customer lmao! I doubt I'll be ditching out that kind of money, I remember doing that for livejournal, back when they offered a lifetime membership.

foxx

Quote from: ®úññē® on July 11, 2006, 10:38:15 PM
Quote from: foxx on July 11, 2006, 09:03:58 PM

Yeah they sent me an email saying mine was on page. 

too bad they put wrong code in.

:OO

Oh yuck....
Send an email to replacecode@aol.com...give them some time...seeing as how its badge day and all...but they'll take care of ya....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview