This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

anyone know pogo phone number?

Started by kim23il,

Previous topic - Next topic

kim23il

I ocne again suspended  I need to contact Pogo. Anyone know the number? Someone asked me if Iknew about the glitch in turbo. I was like no what glitch? They said hold down the 1,2 ,3 ,4 key and it goes by faster. I replied with yeah I do that. A woman said she was gonna report me, and by god she did. I then looked at her stats and she was rank 46. Seems fishy yeah. So I wan to call Pogo Monday and try to talk myself out of this one.  :OO

Tara

Sorry this has happened to you, but this is yet another reason it's better not to even talk in Pogo anymore. Everyone is reporting people for everything. Pretty soon you won't be able to breathe. Good luck on getting them to change their minds. But anyways, here are the numbers.

1-866-543-5435 and the other Pogo phone number is 1-888-842-6388

nanners

badgehog

Quote from: nanners on July 16, 2006, 05:02:50 AM
this is what you do in pogo chat..-----> :ll

I agree with you on that one nanner :lldo not get involved in chat, if anything, best thing to do is probably leave room and find another one to work on your badge!

So very sorry kim23il this happened to you, good luck ;::

thompson

Sorry for you getting suspended  and wish you luck calling pogo. As nanners and tara said,as well as others in other threads the less said in the chat areas the better.   

hades

Homer

There's nothing worse than a cheater reporting another person for cheating. >:((

Wouldn't it be a hoot if pogo started banning the snitches?  :)))

There is no way that person is on rank 46 playing the game normally.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

EyeCu

That's terrible, I can't believe some have nothing better to do with their time than to sit there and report others. :\

IndianLover

Good Luck, Just sucks that person obviously cheats themselves used you as their bait to keep people away from them.

EyeCu

I was just looking at the tips under how to play...and found this.

QuoteKeyboard Support:
Remember that you can type numbers 1-4 to select a lane for your next card. Since every second counts this efficient method of control is worth looking into.

They're telling you them selves that you should use this, so I don't understand why you're getting banned over it ;)

You are to bring that up when you call, people shouldn't get banned over something they advice them selves :D

kandykitty20012

Quote from: nanners on July 16, 2006, 05:02:50 AM
this is what you do in pogo chat..-----> :ll
yep i totally agree with you keep your mouth zipped :ll :ll :ll good luck in calling pogo trust me you will get nowhere...been there done that >:((

kgansor

Tara

Quote from: EyeCu on July 16, 2006, 06:12:41 PM

QuoteKeyboard Support:
Remember that you can type numbers 1-4 to select a lane for your next card. Since every second counts this efficient method of control is worth looking into.

They're telling you them selves that you should use this, so I don't understand why you're getting banned over it ;)

You are to bring that up when you call, people shouldn't get banned over something they advice them selves :D

Do you mind me asking where you found that quote?  Who are you referring to as they're?

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: Tara on July 16, 2006, 07:04:33 PM

QuoteKeyboard Support:

Do you mind me asking where you found that quote?  Who are you referring to as they're?

Tara, I think EyeCu is referring to Pogo.

Ooppss....forgot to add, that quote is in the how to play, in T21 and is in the Tips section.

I know u didn't ask me, but I answered lol.

EyeCu

Quote from: Tara on July 16, 2006, 07:04:33 PM

QuoteKeyboard Support:

Tara I found that quote under how to play and then tips, it's in a box. And yes, I was referring to pogo.

babygurl424

i don't always chat but when i do its nothing about the game itself..usually just keep my mouth  :ll cause all it does is get you in trouble when you open it..

kgansor

i'll chat but either only when i know someone in the room, or whenever someone else starts talking & im bored and i'll talk back to them or if theres like a group chat going on, it helps playing a boring game a little bit better because it doesnt feel like you're in time out because you cant talk to anyone.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview