This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dice City Roller Auto

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

RollerDice is a Dice City Roller cheat for use on the Dice City Roller pogo game. Run your Dice City Roller game and use the pogo cheat RollerDice to win! It is a free Dice City Roller cheat to try for a few Dice City Roller games, once it runs out, you have to register it if you want to keep it.

*** 07/18/06 UPDATE *** Version 1.2 has been released.

http://www.badgehelp.com/dicecityrollercheat.html

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Libra

foxx

Oscar and Co. are so on the ball with this one!  Now I gotta come up with $5 to pay them!   :/\

Luna

Oscar and them are quick :/\ Im with the 150 club and was wondering what I need to do to be able to get it for $5.

foxx

Quote from: sweetpeach on July 18, 2006, 08:10:45 AM
Oscar and them are quick :/\ Im with the 150 club and was wondering what I need to do to be able to get it for $5.

We actually get a 2fer deal with our new autos...so you need to pick two autos and then pay $10 for both.  That's the only way I know how to do it...

Then, Oscar and Co. will put the new codes on your sheet! 

IF I'm wrong...don't hurt me!   :-\

Homer

At the time of your purchase, those new programs were not included in your package. To upgrade, you need to buy 2 programs for $10 and then email me all of the registration codes you need passwords for. The roulette runner costs $5.00 if you only need one program...then in the message box let us know what you really want and the reg code. You can also use our alternate payment method at: http://badgehelp.com/alternatecc.html

Luna

Thank you fox and homer for that info. So for now on I just pay $10 for 2 cheats? Just making sure I understand this correctly or not

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Tara

Luna

EyeCu

Just listen to that man up there with all the cute stars by his name lol

*love the auto, works great. Thank you*

xgingerx

ekkk dont know if my post went tho >>:D
But anyway..what this i heard about 2 for 1 cheats....i bought the 119.00 longgggg ago...have have most all the cheats...and i just bought dice city...Homer do i get a free cheat?? ::)

Homer

Quote from: xgingerx on July 18, 2006, 12:47:07 PM
ekkk dont know if my post went tho >>:D
But anyway..what this i heard about 2 for 1 cheats....i bought the 119.00 longgggg ago...have have most all the cheats...and i just bought dice city...Homer do i get a free cheat?? ::)

You'll need to email your proof of purchase for the buy them all deal along with the receipt for the auto you just purchased and the code for the other auto.

xgingerx

:/\  Homer when me e-check clears for dice city...and i send where i payed 119.00 do i put your Att: on it?

Homer

Quote from: xgingerx on July 18, 2006, 05:31:24 PM
:/\  Homer when me e-check clears for dice city...and i send where i payed 119.00 do i put your Att: on it?

I don't work for BH. When the check clears you'll need to contact badgehelp@aol.com

nightperson

Quote from: Homer on July 18, 2006, 09:47:27 AM

At the time of your purchase, those new programs were not included in your package. To upgrade, you need to buy 2 programs for $10 and then email me all of the registration codes you need passwords for. The roulette runner costs $5.00 if you only need one program...then in the message box let us know what you really want and the reg code. You can also use our alternate payment method at: http://badgehelp.com/alternatecc.html

hey homer going throught this way do they keep when you but them like paypal does but this way you can get the 2fer right still have to do it the other way thanks

Homer

Quote from: nightperson on July 18, 2006, 06:00:41 PM
Quote from: Homer on July 18, 2006, 09:47:27 AM

hey homer going throught this way do they keep when you but them like paypal does but this way you can get the 2fer right still have to do it the other way thanks

I have no idea. Direct your question to badgehelp@aol.com

Momma

Tara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview