PlayBuddy
April 22, 2024, 11:14:34 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Upcomming Challenges & Badges

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Here's the link to view the next few weeks of challenges and badges.  Just click the link below.  Enjoy!

https://img145.imageshack.us/img145/2840/beditedqu3.jpg

wattsmyname

Thanks for posting  CrazyMan
Looks like lots of easy challenges to me.

crazy_

thanks crazyman  and yeah watts they look too easy .....

C~M

wattsmyname

Thinks!  It's been a long time since we had a challenge in Perfect Pair solitaire. (not long enough)  :))

Tara

Thanks for posting Crazyman!!  The best thing I see on there is the Personal Marathon Challenge. :pp I have 7 more of those to go until I'm done.  :D

Soxbabe

Nice, except for the pool one winning five games in a row. That's gonna be a nail biter.  >:((

hades

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Soxbabe on August 13, 2006, 07:38:20 AM
Nice, except for the pool one winning five games in a row. That's gonna be a nail biter.  >:((

Shouldn't be too hard to find someone who will help us get this one, or double browse it.

Tara

That's easy. Have someone sink the 8 ball 5 times in a row.

thompson

double browse  is the way to go for the pool one, play 9 ball  and set up the shots.  The other ones look easy enough.   The  marathons are ok, I been working on 2xs on all my old ones.  nice to have all my Badge Albums done.

Lynne

My hubby will do it for me if I can't win.  :))) Cuz I'll tell him to.

Quote from: thompson on August 13, 2006, 08:05:01 AM
The  marathons are ok, I been working on 2xs on all my old ones.  nice to have all my Badge Albums done.

I wish I had all my books done...I've got 2005 done and of course the ones from 2006. Still need 21 for 2003 and 35 for 2004  :'(( :OO

thompson

T  that good too I have not played pool in a while.....But your always playing with those damn balls  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)).......

Tara

Quote from: thompson on August 13, 2006, 08:10:07 AM
T  that good too I have not played pool in a while.....But your always playing with those damn balls  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)).......

I don't play with just any balls yanno?

TmT

Quote from: CrazyMan on August 13, 2006, 03:28:57 AM
Here's the link to view the next few weeks of challenges and badges.  Just click the link below.  Enjoy!

https://img145.imageshack.us/img145/2840/beditedqu3.jpg
CrazyA'... uh <whisperin>ur blinkin bones keep givin me some kinda message.... danger danger danger danger CrazyA' is on the prowl....

thompson

thompson

T I know....Homer stop mowing that lawn and let T play some pool... :)))

Lynne

Nah he don't get in trouble much. Sometimes I think he likes it when he is in trouble. He knows I'm all talk though. lol
I think the dominoes is going to be a witch of a challenge. Win 25 250 point games are they effin crazy?

Soxbabe

Quote from: Tara on August 13, 2006, 07:59:51 AM

Yeah I guess I'll have to. I do my challenges with bots though. Oh well, I'll find someone to help me and I'll help them.

QuoteShouldn't be too hard to find someone who will help us get this one, or double browse it.

True... most people have been nice to help me with some challenges in the past. I'm sure this challenge won't be any different.

Tara

Quote from: Soxbabe on August 13, 2006, 08:18:09 AM
Quote from: Tara on August 13, 2006, 07:59:51 AM

Yeah I guess I'll have to. I do my challenges with bots though. Oh well, I'll find someone to help me and I'll help them.

QuoteShouldn't be too hard to find someone who will help us get this one, or double browse it.

True... most people have been nice to help me with some challenges in the past. I'm sure this challenge won't be any different.

If you can't find someone you can always double browse. If you don't know how to do that we can tell you how.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview