PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 12:08:45 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Boob Tube

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Line up for tonight   :)))

1. Ugly Betty
2. Apprentice
3. Celeb Rehab
4. E News
5. Chelsea Handler Show

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

CindyLouWho

CindyLouWho

The new "Knight Rider" movie is on tonight.  Hope its good.  I'm anxious to see the new KITT,  :)))

Homer

Homer

Well the Knight Rider movie was pretty weak. ::)

CindyLouWho

I seen the beginning but not the rest yet but I taped it so will watch it when I can.  Kitt looked pretty good what I seen of it tho.  Was hoping the movie would be good enough so they'd make a series maybe in the fall. 

Homer

They left the ending open for a series but I wasn't very impressed with the movie.

CindyLouWho

CindyLouWho

Well I watched & liked it but expected it to be much better.  I figured with how the technology has improved so much since the series, it would be much better.  Also thought there'd be more personal stuff about Michael Knight & his son.  But I will watch it if they make a new series, I'd give it a chance anyways   :)))

Homer

That was exactly how I felt Cindy. There was so much more they could have done IMO

Homer

~Sassy~

:/// Calm down Homer...Big Brother will be here soon. :&  I know the feeling.   :(

Homer

Quote from: SassyBear on May 29, 2008, 02:38:07 PM
:/// Calm down Homer...Big Brother will be here soon. :&  I know the feeling.   :(

Good. I need a new girl for my siggy. camera.gif

~Sassy~

:))) I cannot wait for the good shows to be back. Yeah, you definitely are in need of a new siggy.

Stinkerbell

Tara

Does anyone know if a boob tube is the same as a breast tube?  :-[

Monkey

Tara

OMG, what am I going to do on Wednesday nights  :((  There are going to be more shows than I have VCRs for.  :((

Mistyeyed

i agree..i have a vcr so i can only tape one show at a time...if im home from work i will watch another show i want to see if its on the same time..that doesnt always work..when amazing race and survivor starts in september,im hoping the ones i watch now will be done for the season..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview