PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 11:11:19 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Boob Tube

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

I have 2 VCRs and something that records on my TV thing on the computer, but I've never used it and don't know that I would be able to figure it out. I guess I could blow Project Runway off and watch it on a rerun, but I really love that show.

Mistyeyed

i know what you mean,very seldom is there only one show on at the same time that i want to watch..sometimes theres more than two..lol..i watch project runway off and on,but i do like top chef..waiting for the next season of that to start..

Tara

Tara

Mary

Tara

Homer

Quote from: Tara on August 04, 2008, 04:45:58 PM
There isn't anything on TV tonight.  :((

I wanna work for Diddy comes on in an hour. I'll pass on this snorefest though.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

The Lifetime movie is good, but I saw it yesterday.  :)))

Tara

TV is good tonight, but after SYTYCD is over Wednesdays will suck.  :)))  Now that BB has moved to Thursdays all that is left is Wife Swap and Project Runway.  <:>

showstopper247

CindyLouWho

Anyone ever watched the show "Angel" which was a spin-off from Buffy I think?  I got the 1st season today to watch, seen couple rerun shows & it seems to be pretty good.  Walmart had em for 14.95, if its good I'll go back & get season 2..thats the only 2 I seen there but I thought that was pretty cheap & I like cheap.. :)))

Tara

Lots of good stuff on TV tonight....Amazing Race, Desperate Housewives, Girls Next Door (the episode the twins got to the mansion), and Britneys special on MTV.  :^*

Homer

Jan. 5: ABC Family's "Secret Life of the American Teenager" returns for the second half of its first season, reportedly with the wedding of a pregnant teenager to her not-the-father boyfriend. Laugh if you want, but this weirdly conceived drama from "7th Heaven" creator Brenda Hampton was one of last summer's few solid hits, with numbers that put the CW's "Gossip Girl" to shame.

Jan. 6: After a nearly 11-month break, FX's "Nip/Tuck" returns for the second installment of Season 5 (don't you love cable scheduling?) with an episode that finds Drs. McNamara (Dylan Walsh) and Troy (Julian McMahon) in need of doctoring of their own. Which, could, yes, describe most episodes of this gory but popular soap.

Also that night: There are doctors in the house, too, on ABC, which takes over "Scrubs" from NBC for what may - or may not - be its final season.

Jan. 7: FX's "Damages" returns with Glenn Close's Patty Hewes keeping at least one of her enemies, Ellen Parsons (Rose Byrne), closer than ever in the aftermath of a case that very nearly killed the latter. William Hurt joins the cast, playing opposite Close for the first time since "The Big Chill," along with Timothy Olyphant ("Deadwood") and Marcia Gay Harden, but what you really want to know is what Ted Danson's still doing there. I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

Jan. 9: "Flashpoint," the Canadian police drama CBS picked up last summer to beef up a strike-damaged schedule, proved so popular it's being brought back. It stars Enrico Colantoni ("Just Shoot Me") and Amy Jo Johnson ("Felicity").

Also that night: USA's "Monk" and "Psych" return with new episodes.

Jan. 11: Fox's "24," which thanks to the strike, skipped last season altogether, returns for Season 7 with the usual two-night, four-hour premiere. But will the 12 million or so viewers who seemed glad to have Jack (Kiefer Sutherland) back for a couple of hours in the November prequel "24: Redemption" have the stamina to stick with him through yet another of his Very Bad Days?

Jan. 12: ABC Family's "Kyle XY" is back for a third season starring Matt Dallas as the boy with no belly button.

Jan. 15: A&E's "The Beast" premieres with Swayze as undercover FBI agent Charles Barker, whose new partner, Ellis Dove (Travis Fimmel), may be learning things Barker never intended to teach him. Viewers, meanwhile, may show up to see how Swayze looks - every bit as haggard as his character should be and possibly even more energetic - and stay for his performance, which is compelling.

Also that night: Fox moves "Bones" to Thursdays.

Jan. 16: After a seven-month hiatus, the Sci Fi Channel's "Battlestar Galactica" resumes its fourth and final season, leading up to a series finale that's scheduled for March 20 in which we can only hope that all will be explained.

Also that night: NBC premieres the third season of "Friday Night Lights," two days after the season finale airs on DirecTV's 101 Network.

Jan: 18: Nearly 18 months after the end of its second season, HBO's "Big Love" returns for a third, with the polygamous Henrickson family still trying to make it in a world that's never going to completely understand why a man who already has three wives might want a fourth.

Also that night: the second-season premiere of HBO's hilarious "Flight of the Conchords" and the premiere of the sixth and final season of Showtime's "The L Word."

Jan. 19: Fox's "House," one of the few shows on network TV whose ratings don't seem to suffer much from its being moved from place to place, shifts to 8 p.m. Mondays.

Jan. 21: ABC's "Lost" returns in a two-hour season premiere in which, if the promos are to be believed, the castaways who escaped the island last season will attempt to go back.

Also that night: Fox's "Lie to Me," in which Tim Roth stars as a guy who could probably tell me whether those ABC promos should be believed, because he's a kind of human lie-detector. No word yet on whether he'll be doing crossovers with Fox's "Moment of Truth."

Jan. 26: Bound to be confused with "Lie to Me," TNT's "Trust Me" stars Eric McCormack ("Will & Grace") and Tom Cavanagh ("Ed") as partners in an ad agency whose relationship's strained when one becomes the other's boss.

Also that night: TNT's "The Closer" resumes its fourth season, with its first original episode since September.

Jan. 28: ABC's "Life on Mars," one of the two best shows you're probably not watching (the other being NBC's "Life"), moves to a new time slot, after "Lost." *

Mistyeyed

Cant wait for Nip/Tuck to begin,also waiting for Rescue Me to start..

CindyLouWho

Wish I had HBO so I could watch True Blood.  I think the dvd of the 1st season comes out this coming summer so I'll get it then.   <:>

Homer

Quote from: CindyLouWho on December 24, 2008, 05:50:44 PM
Wish I had HBO so I could watch True Blood.  I think the dvd of the 1st season comes out this coming summer so I'll get it then.   <:>

Season one was excellent. Lots of freaky sex and boobies.  :pp

CindyLouWho

Oh Boy!!    :D :))) ""   I have the 1st 3 books in the book series but not gonna read em til I get the others, that way I can keep on reading w/o having to wait

Tara

CindyLouWho

Yea hasn't been hardly anything good on lately, glad I got lotta new dvds & a few good books  <:>

CindyLouWho

Nothing good on, sitting here watching Smokey & the Bandit, sure brings back memories of my cb radios.  Used to have a blast talking on those.  :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview