PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 12:48:47 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Boob Tube

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

pgirl202

I really like "The Secret Life Of the American Teenager", I think its a great show. The acting is kind of meh, but the story line is great.
I also like "Kyle XY", I've never been bored by that show, it's very interesting, I think. Its season premiere is Jan 15th after "The Secret Life..."

Homer

I'm watching Homeland Security and they closed down the Boston airport because someone's suitcase was making a noise. When they opened the suitcase it was a vibrator making the noise.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Hey Monkey, you didn't tell us someone was coming to visit you.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on February 03, 2009, 05:41:54 PM
I'm watching Homeland Security and they closed down the Boston airport because someone's suitcase was making a noise. When they opened the suitcase it was a vibrator making the noise.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Hey Monkey, you didn't tell us someone was coming to visit you.

O.M.G.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Monkey

Tara

Lifetime is having a Nora Roberts marathon today. Anyways, I'm watching the new movie Northern Lights. This is the movie that Leanne Rhymes (sp) supposedly started her affair with her costar.  giggle2.gif  I've seen on TV and the Internet the video they have of them holding hands in an alley,kissing and sucking fingers in the restaurant.  giggle2.gif  Everytime they kiss on this show, I'm gonna be thinking...uh huh. nono.gif

CindyLouWho

Oops was watching Twilight & forgot  that movie was on, but I'll catch the other 1 since its repeated again at 11 (my time) lol  I've read that book & it was good.  Yea I seen that stuff  about them making out kinda, the sexy scenes they made in the movie must've got to em  hysterical.gif

Tara

Quote from: CindyLouWho on March 21, 2009, 06:35:27 PM
Oops was watching Twilight & forgot  that movie was on, but I'll catch the other 1 since its repeated again at 11 (my time) lol  I've read that book & it was good.  Yea I seen that stuff  about them making out kinda, the sexy scenes they made in the movie must've got to em  hysterical.gif

They definitely have hot steamy chemistry in this movie.  giggle2.gif

Homer

Tara

Quote from: Homer on March 21, 2009, 07:07:43 PM

Oh gawd are you making that love potion again? Remember what happened to "Little One" last time you rubbed it all over it...it didn't help it grow, and you ended up in the Emergency Room with third degree burns.  hysterical.gif

BabyCheetah

Quote from: Tara on March 21, 2009, 09:33:35 PM
Oh gawd are you making that love potion again? Remember what happened to "Little One" last time you rubbed it all over it...it didn't help it grow, and you ended up in the Emergency Room with third degree burns.  hysterical.gif

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Joe C

giggle2.gif beer11.gif giggle2.gif beer11.gif giggle2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

My daughter's good friend is an ER nurse and I just heard the craziest story about... well... here are the keywords: man parts, weights (the kind you bench with the hole in the center, too much alchohol, unpleasant swelling. Now, the keyword for removal of said weight: saw.

MsMissy

im with you Cindy, no good movies on lately & i love Smokey & the bandit. also i was a cber myself  at 1 time. 10-4    catch you on the flip side, or 3's & 8's, im back out for now LOL

TheLastDodo

Homer

Watched Avatar today. Pretty cool movie.

CindyLouWho

I haven't watched it yet.  I seen The Blind side (loved it) & Brothers ( Sad, loved it but didn't like the end)

Tara

I sooooooooo love The Blindside. Avatar was good enough that I bought it too. A funny grown up move is, It's Complicated, I thought it was hilarious. I didn't really care for Brothers to much.

Homer

I usually like gangster movies but Public Enemies was disappointing

Tara

Quote from: Homer on May 27, 2010, 05:49:00 PM
I usually like gangster movies but Public Enemies was disappointing

I know you like that gangster stuff, you know like when you pull the handcuffs out and you get all excited and stuff.  nono.gif

Homer

Quote from: Tara on May 27, 2010, 08:00:45 PM
I know you like that gangster stuff, you know like when you pull the handcuffs out and you get all excited and stuff.  nono.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview