PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 05:08:57 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Boob Tube

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on August 25, 2006, 05:29:15 PM
Quote from: Homer on August 19, 2006, 10:05:21 AM
Quote from: Tara on August 19, 2006, 10:04:31 AM

We need a fall line up.  :///

I must be tipsy jus a lil too early...cuz Im so confused about what those smilies are doin .... it jus dont look right....  :ll

It's the bunny hop.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TmT

Quote from: Homer on August 25, 2006, 05:32:22 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on August 25, 2006, 05:29:15 PM
Quote from: Homer on August 19, 2006, 10:05:21 AM
Quote from: Tara on August 19, 2006, 10:04:31 AM

We need a fall line up.  :///

I must be tipsy jus a lil too early...cuz Im so confused about what those smilies are doin .... it jus dont look right....  :ll

It's the bunny hop.
Ooooh... lol... w/o the bunny ears and the lil snow-bunny tail... I woulda never guessed......

Ty... now I can tell my brain...its really not seein bunnies... they are really there...

justahumping

Does anyone know when the new shows starts coming out on tv?

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: justahumping on August 27, 2006, 11:35:38 PM

Should be in September if i'm not mistaken....i used to coincide starting back at school with the new shows coming out...so should be soon!

Tara

Quote from: justahumping on August 27, 2006, 11:35:38 PM

They all start different times.  :-\

xx_mandy_xx

ya so uh huh  O0 all our tv is on right now at this time of the year is football and OCCASIONALLY the yanks...but that's only when theyre doing good ;)

CindyLouWho

Quote from: Libra on August 19, 2006, 11:10:20 PM
Quote from: foxx on August 19, 2006, 11:08:59 PM
Quote from: Libra on August 19, 2006, 11:05:47 PM
Quote from: foxx on August 19, 2006, 10:58:22 PM
Quote from: Libra on August 19, 2006, 10:56:10 PM
Quote from: foxx on August 19, 2006, 10:44:59 PM
Quote from: Libra on August 19, 2006, 10:36:00 PM
Y'all seriously watch way too much TeeVee.  I go days at a time without turning mine on..... Mainly because I can't find the remote..  :))

Seriously, I only watch Survivor on a regular basis.. The rest of the shows I like I just rent on DVD.  Eff a bunch of lame Old Navy commercials.  Oh, and I'll watch American Idol so I know what my Chicas are talking about.

;)  That's why you should watch Supernova and Prison Break...both of your chicas watch that...

Oh...and Lost...for me!

:-*

I watch the links you post in Supernova, and I read your recaps... It's too late for Prison Break.  If it's as good as you say, I'll watch it (a season behind) on DVD.

I was one of these kids that NEVER had TeeVee growing up. I had one hour of TeeVee at Grandmas when I was in grade school and that was usually reruns of Gilligan's Island or the Brady Bunch. After grade school, I worked the farm after school.   

I didn't watch too much teevee as a kid either...

It wasn't until college...when I found My So-Called Life and Beverly Hills, 90210...and extracurricular substances...that I became a TeeVee junkie...

My cincher was Friends, then Ally McBeal.  Before I found Pogo, I read a great deal... I've read more in the last week than I have in a year!  :))

Oh...I forgot about Friends...that was another one...

...I picked up Vonnegut's Cat's Cradle the other day...I just haven't started it yet.

You should read some Tom Robbins.  He's my most favorite author...which means you would love him too, of course!

I miss my books.  They were always a great source of comfort to me.  Imma gonna start a thread....

There was a book topic not long ago but I haven't been able to find it.   (probably just me being lost & confused as usual)  :o   I got & read a book I seen mentioned there & wanted to thank the person.   

Tara

Tara

I don't know, she deleted a bunch of her threads.  :-\

nightperson

where is the deleted button mine went bye bye

Monkey

Tara

justahumping

nightperson

justahumping

I do not know?  I am missing post that others are quoting, I cant see any of the new smilies. I cant find anyone to talk with... well I take that back, at least I do have you (((((Sweetie))))) so all is good hu?

nightperson

Quote from: justahumping on September 09, 2006, 09:48:34 PM
I do not know?  I am missing post that others are quoting, I cant see any of the new smilies. I cant find anyone to talk with... well I take that back, at least I do have you (((((Sweetie))))) so all is good hu?

well maybe be (((sweetie))) (O+O)

justahumping

Quote from: nightperson on September 10, 2006, 02:19:30 PM

ok, what did I do 4 ya 2 b choking the chit outta me?

nightperson

Quote from: justahumping on September 10, 2006, 11:36:47 PM
Quote from: nightperson on September 10, 2006, 02:19:30 PM

ok, what did I do 4 ya 2 b choking the **** outta me?

nothing just joking i just like the faces  <:>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview