Main Menu

The Boob Tube

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

justahumping

justahumping

nothing is on TV today.... Nothing that I want to watch anyways

xx_mandy_xx

nope the weekends are pretty boring except for the football games this time of year...but since i saw the score in the beginning of the NC (college) i knew it was going to be a bad day for me in sports so I shut it off...lol

justahumping

only good thing I saw was that Arkansas won?????

TmT

Quote from: justahumping on September 23, 2006, 12:00:47 PM
nothing is on TV today.... Nothing that I want to watch anyways
See, thats when u put a movie on... or do some needed "housework"... yes, housework... lol

justahumping

housework????? not me, I pay to have that done................. Taht is one good thing about me going to the Memphis VA today tho, they have a lot of movies that I can watch from my bed and be waited on hand and foot.  :))

gator8_24

nightperson

i like in the movie War of Worlds Tom Cruise he sing lil douce coupe

Tina123

Has anyone been watching The Lost Room on the Sci-Fi channel? It's been on all week, and I love it. It's so wonderfully weird.

kandykitty20012

Must be nothing good on tv to talk about...... :^* :^*  Free post :))

Tara

I was just watching Tyra and she was acting like a friggen 10 year old, she was showing how she takes her make up off then she starts bouncing all around like a friggen idiot..then she gives the audience a box of her beauty secret and counts to 3 and everyone opens it at the same time. It was Vaseline and it had jewels on it and its worth 100.00 each and she starts screaming and laying in the floor kicking her legs up and down. Then she tells them she paid to have everyones vaseline insured. If anyones watches "The Soup" on E, Joel is gonna have a field day with this one Friday night.  I'm sure You Tube will have it on a little later.  Tyra is losing it.. ::)

Homer

Quote from: Tara on March 13, 2007, 01:36:52 PM
I was just watching Tyra and she was acting like a friggen 10 year old, she was showing how she takes her make up off then she starts bouncing all around like a friggen idiot..then she gives the audience a box of her beauty secret and counts to 3 and everyone opens it at the same time. It was Vaseline and it had jewels on it and its worth 100.00 each and she starts screaming and laying in the floor kicking her legs up and down. Then she tells them she paid to have everyones vaseline insured. If anyones watches "The Soup" on E, Joel is gonna have a field day with this one Friday night.  I'm sure You Tube will have it on a little later.  Tyra is losing it.. ::)

The Soup is good tv.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on March 13, 2007, 03:14:36 PM

The Soup is good tv.

Yep and you know how he's been pointing out how weird Tyra has been acting..he will get a kick out of todays show.

Ms.Behavin

I dont usally watch it, but if its on I will. When exactly does it come on?

Tara

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on July 24, 2007, 04:20:08 PM
Why is Pirate Masters locked?
He probably meant to lock the Eviction thread  :P

Tara

Gawd.  >:D    He has to make #3 tonight.

Tara

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview