This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Blackjack Buckaroo

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

*** 08/28/06 UPDATE *** Blackjack Carnival is the new blackjack game on pogo.com. Buckaroo Blackjack has been dismantled (how sad) and Blackjack Carnival is the new blackjack game. If you have purchased blackjackbuckaroo before, then delete what you had and download version 1.2 because this is a free update for you.

Click Here For Blackjack Buckaroo

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

nightperson

already did thanks that was fast works O0 great

Ilovemyweims

way cool thanks homie!!  I'll wait till tomorrow casue i heard that the game resets when you leave today someone was a trank 16 and left came back to 0

nightperson

im going to get my codes after i get the last rank in lost temple have i have 6000 more to go  :))) but will be done then will go for bj but i do hope they have it fixed gl all :D

pj

Well, I am upset. I got the buckaroo blackjack badges just the way pogo said to do. Now they are all missing and it tells me that I have 2 personal challenges left. Where in the heck is my badges?????????

nightperson

Quote from: pj on August 29, 2006, 10:01:57 AM
Well, I am upset. I got the buckaroo blackjack badges just the way pogo said to do. Now they are all missing and it tells me that I have 2 personal challenges left. Where in the heck is my badges?????????

they will come back just tap your keyboard :))) 3 times and say come home badges

Carol

Quote from: pj on August 29, 2006, 10:01:57 AM

Look in your special edition badge album. They moved them there.
;::

gator8_24

Well, that explains why this morn I still had a personnal to do, I had done a BJBuckaroo for personnal  it also explains why the new BJ today and not tmw so we can still have time to do a personnal.

david/ross

patandmegan

Parrots

i really like the blackjack buckaroo auto . works great  thanks homer  :/\

reload39

homer,,,,do you know what the best setting is???? :OO

Homer

Quote from: reload39 on August 31, 2006, 06:35:11 PM
homer,,,,do you know what the best setting is???? :OO

I use the default setting but move the speed to the fastest setting.

brnbunny

:;"I dont really know if I ever used the post or how to post a post ." hope thisa makes since " "you see I had back surgery a little over 3 months ago" This morning I had tried to enter the new contest Now THAT'S a Challenge ! Badge Book contest#1 , it wouldn't let me ?? or I dont know anything about posting . so :;"please don't be upset at me for writing to you? I just want to know how to post and make litte thing on the post like i've been seeing on other's post .. but if you told mind can u pass this along to homer ,,, this morning I had tried to post to him but I was at a lost   thank U I go by the nickname brnbunny ,, hope to hear from you soon  ;:: ;:"

Homer

Quote from: brnbunny on September 01, 2006, 06:31:20 AM
:;"I dont really know if I ever used the post or how to post a post ." hope thisa makes since " "you see I had back surgery a little over 3 months ago" This morning I had tried to enter the new contest Now THAT'S a Challenge ! Badge Book contest#1 , it wouldn't let me ?? or I dont know anything about posting . so :;"please don't be upset at me for writing to you? I just want to know how to post and make litte thing on the post like i've been seeing on other's post .. but if you told mind can u pass this along to homer ,,, this morning I had tried to post to him but I was at a lost   thank U I go by the nickname brnbunny ,, hope to hear from you soon  ;:: ;:"

That contest has been over for months.

orion42

the new auto works realy great no promblems at all ty homer  <> it realy flys hehehe

thank you
orion42 :/\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview