PlayBuddy
April 17, 2024, 05:27:46 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

swissmissy63

Here it went from $3.24 a gallon to $3.09 a gallon meanwhile a gallon of milk is $2.89. . . hmmm wonder if my car would run on moo juice?  :)))

Julez

Man it's still early yet....at least for me it is!!!!

Julez

LOL missy!

Well that sucks rawks crazy that youse guys don't got no coupons.   <----trying to practice my Croydon-ese.  Had family over yesterday from the Croydon/Bristol area and good grief their english sucks!

justahumping

bailey's coffee and a couple of valiums please. THese doctors has got on my last nerve this time

justahumping

Quote from: InvisibleMouth on August 27, 2006, 10:00:22 PM
LOL missy!

Well that sucks rawks crazy that youse guys don't got no coupons.   <----trying to practice my Croydon-ese.  Had family over yesterday from the Croydon/Bristol area and good grief their english sucks!

Now that is funny.... Wehre do you live at? You should try around where I live at. We do NOT speak English, we TALK american lol.  My ex was from England.. Her mother could speak kings English and Quens English (like there is a difference? lol)  Never forget when she first met me. Took my wife to translate for the both of us.........

Julez

1am, so I'll take my tylenol PM's - should have me sleepy by 3  :)))

Julez

LOL justa - I currently live on Ft. Wadsworth, Staten Island.  I was born and raised in Bucks County, PA - near Philly.  The Barlow side of my family immigrated from England, the Moscufo side from 60 miles outside of Rome, Italy.  My Mother's side is mainly English with some Swedish and Norwegian thrown in there.

I've been doing a lot of geneology research on the Barlow side and found my Great x4 Grandfather that came over with my Great x4 Grandmother and 3 sons.  Now I just have to figure out WHERE in England our Barlow line originated.

Ok, I have no idea why I just typed all that out....oh yeah it was because you mentioned your ex was from England lol.  ROFL, I'll shut up now!

Julez

Julez

I'm goin I'm goin!!!!

Think I need 7 now....

justahumping

Quote from: InvisibleMouth on August 27, 2006, 10:10:48 PM
LOL justa - I currently live on Ft. Wadsworth, Staten Island.  I was born and raised in Bucks County, PA - near Philly.  The Barlow side of my family immigrated from England, the Moscufo side from 60 miles outside of Rome, Italy.  My Mother's side is mainly English with some Swedish and Norwegian thrown in there.

I've been doing a lot of geneology research on the Barlow side and found my Great x4 Grandfather that came over with my Great x4 Grandmother and 3 sons.  Now I just have to figure out WHERE in England our Barlow line originated.

OK, I have no idea why I just typed all that out....oh yeah it was because you mentioned your ex was from England lol.  ROFL, I'll shut up now!
I tried to search the Garrett name and got lost in Tupelo Arkansas (we think they moved from Tupelo Miss) Where my Grand Dad married his first (we think) wife then moved on to Conwy  Ark. But that is as far back as I can go, Seams like when the NORTH was down here, they burned a lot of court houses and chit. lol My mothers people was from Denmark and Germany, very easy to do that trace. My mom's Grand Mother and Grand Dad settled in Ark.... However, The Garrett name, I have even spent good money just for the people to tell me they could not go any further back then I have went. That pissed me off lol.. OK I am shutting up, I am telling WAY to much of my self here

justahumping

Revs

think it's about time i popped in here to say hello  :/\

just been away for a week and come back to 5 challenges..  :o

It's going to be a busy couple of days for me, better get the coffee in lol

justahumping

Hello Rev, get your coffee and get to work, If you need some help I am sure there is a lot of ppl that will help you out

justahumping

I will be so glad then the VA figures out what they are going to do with my back. Maybe after the 13th I will be able to get some good sleep

crazy_

nanners

Morning all you cheater folks out there  :/\

crazy_

nanners

Hiya crazy..doin ok I think,,haven't been up long enough to really know yet LOL..
Hiya Slavey, on your way to the mainland I see..

crazy_

That's right Slavey heads home today ... hope you have a safe flight Savey  O0

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview