PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 06:12:01 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

DON'T FORGET! 

Thank You    tumbsup.gif

mycatownsme

Also wish for a happy earth day.

Saw my precious new baby grandchild. What a blessing.   inlove1.gif
I didn't want to leave her.

I went to Pogo and it shows my two weekly challenges needed to be done.
I checked my album and the badges were there.
Must be a bug of some sort. I sure didn't want to try to do them again.

Good Luck to all on this new badge day too.  tumbsup.gif

Squid

Congrats on the new grandchild, Missy.  Must be wonderful....

Squid

Today is the day!  Please do something kind for the earth today (and everyday!).  TYVM

Yoming 2

Phfttttt.........................

Here in west Michigan today it is 37 degrees and SNOWING........................... winter20.gif

Good morning, West Michigan.

Brrr ... it's a chilly morning out there Wednesday, April 22. We're at just 35 degrees before sunrise with temps expected to reach only 43 degrees today. Rain and even snow showers are possible.

Dress warm — you won't regret that.

Snow showers are again possible overnight before the sun could finally make an appearance this work week on Thursday. Expected highs are in the mid-40s.

Yoming 2

Wish some adults had this kid's common sense.............. cheesy.gif

MsMissy

IMG]https://i62.tinypic.com/f1hz76.gif[/IMG]

Have a good Sunday all.

Squid

Quote from: MsMissy on April 26, 2015, 06:13:50 AM

Have a good Sunday all.

MsMissy

thank you Squid for posting my good morning. I noticed I must have missed coping a bracet after I hit enter.

Squid

Quote from: MsMissy on April 27, 2015, 06:34:21 AM
thank you Squid for posting my good morning. I noticed I must have missed coping a bracet after I hit enter.

You're welcome :)

mycatownsme

Yay  cheerleading.gif it is badge day.  cheerleading.gif

This little angel has changed our lives in so many ways. Thanks Squid embrace.gif

She has given my life so much more meaning. And feelings that have been gone for a while.
All that good stuff that makes life a lot easier then it has been for a while.

We are more positive in dealing with The cancer to my Hubby.

Most of all, feeling especially blessed and very thankful.

Due to medical issues this will be our only grandchild, and that's ok by all of us.

Hug to all.  elf2.gif

Squid

You're a sweetheart, Lin, thank you.  I hope everything is going as well as possible for your husband.  Also, I bet that is going to be one well loved grandchild, who is so lucky to be a part of your family!  xoxox

MsMissy

I agree with Squid, couldn't have said it any better. But is your grandchild a girl or boy? Your a grandma, im so happy for you as I don't have any. My Son didn't want any kids. IM happy for any 1 who has them.  tumbsup.gif 

mycatownsme

Our grandchild is a girl. Lots of blond hair.
I love touching her hair very softly because it feels so good and it also makes her smile sometimes.
I have started her first scrapbook so I won't forget all this stuff to write in it.
We didn't think we would have a grandchild either. But thankfully modern medicine helped out.
And they really wanted one. But at first they were going back and forth about having a baby too.
The world is a very different place then the one I grew up in and it can scare you.
Some of our sons friends have made that choice of not having kids. And all for different reasons too.
We do feel very blessed. Now we hope to feel the same when she hits 13 years of age.   giggle2.gif
Thanks for the kind words.  embrace.gif

MsMissy

Lin, that's so nice to hear, you have a baby granddaughter. There are such cute clothes & toys  to buy now.  Ill bet like most granny's , she will be spoiled. lol & blond hair.
AS for this world today, it has changed for the worst, not at all like when I was growing up either. It also is nice to keep a scrapbook to remember everything she does or gets from you or your friends etc.I no as I have 1 from when my Son was born.  Hope your hubby can get better also.   hi11.gif   coffee.gif

Squid

BTW, Missy.... I located your original siggy if you want it changed back.  Just let me know if you want me to do that.

MsMissy

Squid I like the 1 you have on now, but if you want to change it to the other ,I sure would like to see it again. But can you get this 1 back? You do what you want, I appreciate any of them & what you have done . OK with me  lol   embrace.gif  cheerleading.gif

Squid

There ya go, Missy.  I have both siggy pics on file so just let me know when you want a change of pace and I'll switch them.  You're welcome.

Yoming 2

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview