Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

mycatownsme

Sure appreciate the get well wishes. When that happens we can really get going.

giggle2.gif I do like your tags.  giggle2.gif

MsMissy

Yoming2, I sure like your tags also. They give me a laugh at times.  tumbsup.gif

Squid

mycatownsme

Earthquake by Kalamazoo Michigan today  no-no.gif

I really was looking forward to a happy May Day too.

Yoming 2

Quote from: mycatownsme on May 02, 2015, 08:39:06 PM
Earthquake by Kalamazoo Michigan today  no-no.gif

I really was looking forward to a happy May Day too.

It was felt in a lot of places..Here in Grand Rapids I felt it sitting on my couch..wondered why my couch shook for just about 5 seconds.... no-no.gif

Squid

I've lived through LOTS of earthquakes.  I really enjoy them as long as people aren't hurt and there is no property damage.  No guarantees with quakes, though!

MsMissy

Oh my, never heard about a Eathquake hitting in Michigan, now that's a surprise to me as I lived there for awhile. Im glad no 1 got hurt though. Now out here In California, if you live in southern Cali, or up North by San Francisco you might feel 1 small about every day or other day, that why I stay in the Central valley, that is the middle of CA. WE don't feel them here.  cheerleading.gif   Have a nice day all.  coffee.gif

MsMissy

Squid  Thank you   for changing back to this picture. Love it . If you find any other White kitties , I have a 1 yr old who has Blue eyes now. I had to put my Missy to sleep last March 2014 . She was almost 19 yrs. & my daughter-in-law had her cremated & a footprint of her 1 paw made for me. She is still in my heart & with me. She had yellow eyes.  After months of looking my Son found another almost pure White, but has Blue eyes. Only thing is ,I wanted another Female but got a male. There sure is a big difference in them to me.  have a nice day GTG for now.  Dee & Casper  LOL    embrace.gif

Squid

You're welcome, Missy.  I'll keep my eyes open for a white one. :-D

Yoming 2

JUST FOR MISSY............... cheerleading.gif

MsMissy

Awwww, Yoming2, that picture is just beautiful & im gonna steal it LOL  I wish Casper was that little again , he just turned 1 yr, march 28th. Gee I had a hard time trying to pick out a name for him as I always had female dogs, Missy's Mother When I bought him they wouldn't let me leave without giving him a name & all I could think of was Casper the Friendly Ghost. , as in that movie he is white & has blue eyes. So that's how he got his name. I hope Squid will take this picture too & in time she can change my tag. thank you m/f....  Dee hi11.gif   coffee.gif

MsMissy

Good Morning also to everyone.

MsMissy

C~M

MsMissy

mycatownsme

Good Morning and Good Day  dancing16.gif
Finally getting a cooler couple of days.
Lin  whistle.gif

Squid

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview