PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 04:44:44 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Yoming 2

MsMissy

Yoming 2

Yoming 2

MsMissy

Oh that picture gave me such a laugh. I quess that kittys belly is full from eating that Hamster. He is looking so innocent. lol

HHR

Quote from: gator8_24 on August 26, 2006, 01:26:49 PM
         Cannot insert links

"He's got the right idea. He wore the brown pants."

Yoming 2

Yoming 2

swear2.gif

It is snowing so bad right now here in Grand Rapids I can't see the yield sign across the street..............gonna be this way until tomorrow I guess...glad I didn't put the snow blower away last week.     bubblegum.gif

mycatownsme

Howdy,
It's been a while since I've been able to stop by. Hubby still fighting cancer. Seems he will get a break and then something else turns up. But he will beat this.
We were getting an inch of snow every hour today. All the windows in my home are snow/ice covered and can't see out them tonight. But supposed to be 40 degrees Saturday. Don't ya just love our weather Yoming.
Kitty tag is perr-fect.
Hope all is going great for everyone. I sure do miss everyone.
Sending warm wishes to all.
Purrs, Meows -  blackcat2.gif

MsMissy

My goodness, all that Snow. It makes me feel colder then I am. Your kitty tag is perfect for that weather, but is he cussing or is that you Yomning2. LOl  I sure do hope soon it will slow down or quit, your Snow for both of you. Glad to hear from you mycatownsme, hope all will turn out for your hubby, Stay  warm. My oldest sister is also freezing up there in Lansing, as she told my other sister a few weeks ago.  WEll we have been having some nice tempertures here lately. been up too 75 yesterday & sunny. But might have rain again, by next Thursday,     

Yoming 2

cheerleading.gif               Getting rid of housework forever                 cheerleading.gif

Want a positive way to start your day?

Open a new folder on your desktop and name it Housework.

Send it to the recycle bin.

Empty the recycle bin.

Your PC will ask - "are you sure you want to delete Housework permanently?" and you calmly answer

YES

and press the mouse button firmly. Problem solved !             giggle2.gif                 hysterical.gif      hysterical.gif

MsMissy

Good Morning all & have a nice day also.  Yoming2, that's 1 way of getting rid of housework. Wouldn't it be nice if it worked.lol  very cute. hi11.gif   coffee.gif

Yoming 2

Yoming 2

giggle2.gif      hysterical.gif   

MsMissy

MsMissy

Yoming 2

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview