Yoming 2

Yoming 2

mycatownsme

MsMissy

Now that's a good idea for a bird feeder. LOL very cute.   giggle2.gif

Yoming 2

mycatownsme

This is information that's good to know.  giggle2.gif
Not long ago, well maybe it was a while ago, a group of myself and friends were talking about the abbreviations used on the Internet. I admitted to being really confused at times what these always stood for. I had been chatting on instant messenger and would repeatedly see "WTF" and I thought it meant " why the face. But this group meant "what the f$&/". You know that bad "F" word! So while in chat one person wrote something and put the happy face where the tongue is hanging out and it didn't fit in to me. So I had to put WTF with my meaning not knowing why that face. It didn't fit in with the subject. Well, you talk about a bunch of people all typing at once asking why in the heck did I say that? It took at least a good 10 minutes to clear this up and then everyone was putting the laughing faces.
Seeing this here made me think about that time and I wanted to share the giggle.
Another one was LOL. I would end my emails with that meaning " lots of love." Until a good friend told me it usually meant laugh out loud. I still think back at the many times I used that in the meaning of lots of love and what all the people I had written that to thought about me? This crazy Internet!   tongue.gif WTF  giggle2.gif

Squid

MsMissy

Yoming 2

Yoming 2

INSTALLING SPRING...
█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
47% DONE. Install delayed....please wait.
Installation failed. Please try again

Squid

Quote from: Yoming 2 on March 27, 2015, 01:05:31 PM
INSTALLING SPRING...
█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
47% DONE. Install delayed....please wait.
Installation failed. Please try again
I am not happy with this interruption!

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on March 27, 2015, 01:18:37 PM
 I am not happy with this interruption!
Oh I am definitely..

At 11:00 p.m. last night ( March 26 ) it was snowing here in lower Michigan.....not much but it was there and it was cold at 20 degrees......                                           swear2.gif

mycatownsme

I live a couple hundred miles north of you and feel the same with the same weather, Yoming.
And I think that same Install Spring program is delayed here too.
But Spring will be here...I repeat that every night.  tumbsup.gif
Hope it's soon.  cheerleading.gif go Spring and warmer weather.  cheerleading.gif

MsMissy

Good Morning all.  I think summer is here for awhile too soon, was 90 yesterday & suppose to be in 80's all week. To HOT!! for this time of year.  Now Yoming 2 ,really 20    now that's cold  Brrrrrr  We should be around 70 or 69 this time of year.  I hope Spring comes soon for you & mycatowns me & anyone else back there.  weather38.gif winter31.gif

Yoming 2

Today March 29----we in west Michigan had snow, rain, sleet, wind, sunshine, and temp of 23 degrees this a.m.

But on the bright side in men's basketball                          MICHIGAN STATE SPARTANS----76

Overtime action was whoopee-de-do                             LOUISVILLE CARDINALS--------70

cheerleading.gif   cheerleading.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview