PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 12:17:30 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

MsMissy

Its been cool here also, especially in the morning. only getting up to 78 today, but windy out.  Oh Good Morning to all.     hi11.gif   coffee.gif

Yoming 2

Squid

Yes, I have plastics within plastics!  I do use them, however, as garbage bags.  I recycle all the plastic bags I won't be using - my supermarket has a recycling bin for plastic bags.    REUSE, REPAIR, RECYCLE !  Be kind to the earth.  TYVM.

essybee

It is not just you , I also have plastic bags stuffed with plastic bags  popcorn2.gif

MsMissy

I also save plastic bags as I use then when I clean out my kitty's litter box. But im running out, will have to go shopping to get more soon. I like them myself.    giggle2.gif

mycatownsme

I use the plastic bags for the same reason when cleaning out the litter box. cat22.gif
I also use them to have on hand when I have my yard sales.
Or I take a couple when going to yard sales just in case.
And I have many plastic bags filled with plastic bags.  giggle2.gif

MsMissy

mycatownsme, I forgot to say what you posted about saving them to take to yard sales or when I have a yard sale . Gezz I forgot about how many ways I use them.   giggle2.gif cat64.gif

MsMissy

Casper & I say , have a good weekend everyone.

Squid

mycatownsme

snowflower

Quote from: MsMissy on May 05, 2015, 06:18:02 AM
If you find any other White kitties , I have a 1 yr old who has Blue eyes now. I had to put my Missy to sleep last March 2014 . She was almost 19 yrs. & my daughter-in-law had her cremated & a footprint of her 1 paw made for me. She is still in my heart & with me. She had yellow eyes.  After months of looking my Son found another almost pure White, but has Blue eyes. Only thing is ,I wanted another Female but got a male. There sure is a big difference in them to me.  have a nice day GTG for now.  Dee & Casper  LOL    embrace.gif

I'm sorry you lost your baby MsMissy, we've been through that here. I think you'll find your new baby will come to be just as knowing and loving as your little Missy was. I like the picture too ... aren't they just beautiful!! From one cat person to another  blowkisses.gif

MsMissy

snowflower, Squid& mycatownsme, thank you for your very nice comments on Casper & yes having him gave me some peace of crying form missing my Missy. I no they are just cats, but when you watch them being born, partly did & raise them, teach them words like a kid, they are your family. I have had many Dogs also, prefer small ones though. My last 1 was a poodle ,& I had him 17 yrs& he went blind on me, how sad. In the meantime I raised Missys Mother, but she was an outdoor cat. After her last litter, Missy was the only girl who was practically all white, like her mother. found home for the others. 

MsMissy

{IMG]https://i57.tinypic.com/23j4lrk.jpg[/IMG]

I mhope you all have a safe & good day today.

Yoming 2

Quote from: MsMissy on May 25, 2015, 07:39:58 AM

I mhope you all have a safe & good day today.

C~M

MsMissy

Thank you yoming2, for getting my siggy right. I quess I missed coping a bracket. I think I need new glasses. LOL  tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

Good Morning everyone on this Sunday.  hi11.gif   Have a good day also to all of you.  coffee.gif   giggle2.gif

Yoming 2

MsMissy

Good Morning on this Monday to everyone.  hi11.gif   coffee.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview