This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NHL

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

That was an awesome hit by Ovechkin on Jagr and I loved every minute of it as the Russians cancelled the Czech's. hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bobby

as mike milbury would say...finland is playing like eurotrash hysterical.gif hysterical.gif.......if niemi was the goalie...it would still be 0-0

bobby

Homer

bobby

Homer

bobby

meh..it happens..hate them 3rd jerseys..nothing but bad luck...why should the hawks win in phily..they havent won there since 96 white flag.gif

Joe C

Habs beat the Bruins tonight. It is my only hockey team that won today.

The BU Women lost their first ever NCAA Hockey tournament game, in Erie PA to #1 Seed Mercyhurst. The BU Men lost game 2 of the best-of-3 to Merrimack, series tied 1-1 with the finale tomorrow.

The BU Men's basketball team lost the America East championship game to Vermont. Vermont gets the NCAA autobid.

Now, it is down to the BU Men's Hockey team and the QMJHL Maineiacs. BU must win tomorrow, and probably win both semifinal and final of Hockey East to get the automatic bid to the 16-team tourney! The Mainieacs have to win the regular season finale tomorrow or they might miss the playoffs. help.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Joe C

I do not think Bobby is going to be very happy with Ovechkin today.
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

bobby

Quote from: Joe C on March 14, 2010, 12:50:38 PM
I do not think Bobby is going to be very happy with Ovechkin today.
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
that cheap excuse of a "hockey player" has no place in the nhl..was talking with the people around me at the game about how he's a dirty player and such and less than 10 minutes into the game there he goes again..campbell is out for the season now with broken ribs and a broken clavicle..you never hit a player from behind into the boards!

Joe C

Quote from: bobby on March 14, 2010, 10:44:49 PM
that cheap excuse of a "hockey player" has no place in the nhl..was talking with the people around me at the game about how he's a dirty player and such and less than 10 minutes into the game there he goes again..campbell is out for the season now with broken ribs and a broken clavicle..you never hit a player from behind into the boards!
The NHL needs to clean up hits from behind and head shots.
These used to be problems in college hockey and now the NCAA takes care of morons playing this ways. tumbsup.gif

bobby

the timing of the hit was perfect too. the gm's meeting a week ago just discussed head shots and checking from behind...the euro leagues do this, i know it looks dumb but they have little stop signs on the jerseys by the neck where if u see that u don't hit that person..maybe the nhl should try something like that

Joe C

Quote from: bobby on March 15, 2010, 08:50:17 AM
the timing of the hit was perfect too. the gm's meeting a week ago just discussed head shots and checking from behind...the euro leagues do this, i know it looks dumb but they have little stop signs on the jerseys by the neck where if u see that u don't hit that person..maybe the nhl should try something like that
Well, at least they booted him from the game. I am not a Bruins fan, but my friends that are cannot wait for the Penguins chucklehead to show up this week in the Garden. Matt Cooke, using a cheap shot to the head, took out Marc Savard, who probably will not play again this season.

Boston and my Montreal Canadiens are locked in a death-match to see who will be seventh (and play the Penguins) and who will be eighth (and play the Capitals). It would be a shame if the race came down to the loss of Savard for the Bruins. Matt Cooke did not even get suspended. What a joke! nono.gif

bobby

i seen that..i think the ruling was there was no rule against it at the time so he cant be suspended...but just like ove he was a repeat offender..savard has been having no luck this year..toews knocked him out for a few weeks on a weak body check when he was turned a strange way..this season i dont think theres gonna be many upsets playoff wise..the 1 thru 4 are way to strong for 5 through 8 even with savard out i dont think boston montreal phily or ottawa could beat anyone out east

bobby

maybe buffalo...6 seed has the best shot tumbsup.gif

Homer

Quote from: bobby on March 15, 2010, 10:32:26 AM
i seen that..i think the ruling was there was no rule against it at the time so he cant be suspended...but just like ove he was a repeat offender..savard has been having no luck this year..toews knocked him out for a few weeks on a weak body check when he was turned a strange way..this season i dont think theres gonna be many upsets playoff wise..the 1 thru 4 are way to strong for 5 through 8 even with savard out i dont think boston montreal phily or ottawa could beat anyone out east

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

Joe C

Quote from: bobby on March 15, 2010, 10:32:26 AM
All it takes a hot goaltender. Like the year Anaheim got to the Finals with Jean-Sebastien Giguere as an eighth seed.  tumbsup.gif

bobby

Quote from: Homer on March 15, 2010, 11:06:42 AM
slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif
if phily makes it past the 1st round i owe you a coke beer11.gif and who was the oilers goalie when they were the 8 seed and made it to the cup? roloson? as for the west the strongest team right now is vancouver..the sharks are not as good as they seem..weak competition makes them look godly

Homer

Quote from: bobby on March 15, 2010, 12:11:14 PM
if phily makes it past the 1st round i owe you a coke beer11.gif and who was the oilers goalie when they were the 8 seed and made it to the cup? roloson? as for the west the strongest team right now is vancouver..the sharks are not as good as they seem..weak competition makes them look godly

Bring money. There is soon to be a soda tax here of 2 cents an ounce. A 2 liter bottle will be going from 99 cents to $2.55

bobby

welcome to the club...we get taxed on sugar here because its 1778 again apparently  bubblegum.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview