This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NHL

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

I blame the coach for this one. I don't know why he thought it would be a good idea to give Biron the start when he's been out with the flu and hasn't played in 2 weeks. He was clearly rusty. He should have been sent to the AHL to scrape the rust off before getting another start. Besides Nittymaki is a better goalie than Biron.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bobby

havent the flyers won like 6 of 9 or something like that with nittymaki getting most of them wins?

Homer

They are 7-2-1 in the last 10 and something like 15-4-1 in the last 20 with Nittymaki playing most of the games

They won't make Nitty the starter because Biron is making starter money. I would put the best guy out there and that is Nitty

bobby

well...you still got coburn who blocks pucks with his eye and loses teeth on pucks to the mouth lol :&

disneyland lady

Quote from: bobby on December 24, 2008, 04:05:59 PM
just to revive an old topic...homer! your going down on friday lol  :& :& :&

Are you really supposed to discuss Homer's personal life in the forum?

Homer

Quote from: disneyland lady on December 28, 2008, 07:13:16 AM
Are you really supposed to discuss Homer's personal life in the forum?

Just for the record... I like PIE  :pp

bobby

bobby

TnVolTaz

bobby

Quote from: TnVolTaz on December 28, 2008, 09:21:21 PM
I live in nashville so love the Preds
you like it? you love it? you want some more of it? :)))

TnVolTaz

Joe C

Playoffs start!!!!

My favorite, the Montreal Canadiens, are looking pretty bad, but at least they made it to the big show. Take that Toronto!!!!
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

bobby

round 2! LET'S GO HAWKS! #&$@ THE NUCKS!!!!!

bobby

homer, your flyers will be in the 2010 winter classic

Homer

bobby

hopefully the flyers will have better luck than da hawks did...gonna be weird seeing an ice rink at fenway

Joe C

I am so surprised that the Bruins would play a Winter Classic at Fenway and that the opponent would not be the Montreal Canadiens. Nothing against the Flyers, who are a classic team, but seriously. No two teams in any sport have faced each other more in the playoffs.

bobby

Quote from: Joe C on June 25, 2009, 05:38:11 AM
I am so surprised that the Bruins would play a Winter Classic at Fenway and that the opponent would not be the Montreal Canadiens. Nothing against the Flyers, who are a classic team, but seriously. No two teams in any sport have faced each other more in the playoffs.
montreal already played in the heritage classic in 03

Joe C

Quote from: bobby on June 25, 2009, 09:22:23 PM
montreal already played in the heritage classic in 03
That does not matter much. It would have been jolting to see the Minnesota Wild or Dallas Stars play the Blackhawks last year at Wrigley.  beer11.gif

bobby

Quote from: Joe C on June 25, 2009, 10:01:05 PM
That does not matter much. It would have been jolting to see the Minnesota Wild or Dallas Stars play the Blackhawks last year at Wrigley.  beer11.gif
the hawks dont really have any rivalry with them 2 teams..however put them two teams together and make the minnesota north stars giggle2.gif...then you got a classic norris division showdown..but they were talking about maybe making 2 of these games per year and putting one out west in colorado and they would play minnesota or san jose then maybe an all canadien one out west

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview