This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

tracking you rank badge progress

Started by dizziebee,

Previous topic - Next topic

dizziebee

Is there a table or checklist of the club pogo game ranks and badges that you print out to keep a visual progress of each game title. I don't mind having to log into a game room to see what rank I am on but it would be nice if there was a grid to print off listing the ranks so that all you had to do is tick them off.

nightperson

i just write mine down when i get one down i mark it off  ;::

PogoKaz

If you google pogo ranks you will find them, all the badges issued, weekly challanges, how many ranks are needed and the amount of points needed for each rank, which rank gives you a badge etc etc.

There used to be a link on the main community page of this site, but the link doesnt work anymore :(

blueroses

crazy_

I have all the games I need to finish in my favourites and keep a notepad with the ones I am currently working on with the rank am at.... as I increase rank I update the notepad.  When I complete it I remove it from favourites list.

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: pogokaz on September 15, 2006, 08:11:36 AM
If you google pogo ranks you will find them, all the badges issued, weekly challanges, how many ranks are needed and the amount of points needed for each rank, which rank gives you a badge etc etc.

There used to be a link on the main community page of this site, but the link doesnt work anymore :(

i'll have to check that out....i didnt know that but id like to see it!!

trouble5

I have an Excel spreadsheet that i update every once in a while.  If anyone wants it let me know. 8)

nightperson

Quote from: crazy_ on September 15, 2006, 12:49:24 PM
I have all the games I need to finish in my favourites and keep a notepad with the ones I am currently working on with the rank am at.... as I increase rank I update the notepad.  When I complete it I remove it from favourites list.
ty for that info O0

Jewel

I have an index card for each game with the ranks on it and where the badges are.  I mark off each rank as I get it and file the card away when I finish the game.

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Jewel on September 18, 2006, 09:43:11 AM
I have an index card for each game with the ranks on it and where the badges are.  I mark off each rank as I get it and file the card away when I finish the game.

wow so organized!!!  O0

DoubleOscotty

I've got a pretty good spread sheet for Excel that I found . Can I post it here?????

snap20

Quote from: kerry420 on March 11, 2015, 07:35:33 PM
Please post the spreadsheet coffee.gif

This topic is from 2006. The two users that mentioned spreadsheets haven't visited this site since 2011 and 2009. Probably not going to be around to post it for you.

C~M

Quote from: kerry420 on March 11, 2015, 07:35:33 PM
Please post the spreadsheet coffee.gif

There is a site that has it, but I can not mention the name of it on this forum. Just Google or Bing for it.

kerry420

I have googled and binged for over 24hrs for this thing, I think I am giving up. I knew how old the thread was, still desperate..LOL fart.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: kerry420 on March 12, 2015, 05:54:43 PM
I have googled and binged for over 24hrs for this thing, I think I am giving up. I knew how old the thread was, still desperate..LOL fart.gif

You must be much more hungry for a badge to find it.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 13, 2015, 05:38:40 AM
You must be much more hungry for a badge to find it.

ROFLMAO.  Smooth.

Yes, Badge hunger must be present.

Yoming 2

Smooth move  Dis Lady.................. cheesy.gif

And I made my own spreadsheet for the games and ranks  I hightlight the badges in red and the ranks in yellow.  ...............really not too much of a chore and I just add to it when another game comes out I want to add...........( which does not include that stupid Zuma slots game  vomit.gif )....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview