PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 10:26:55 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I've never... game

Started by tponka,

Previous topic - Next topic

hotpinklovesofa

Ever since turning 18, I have never not voted.

Squid

I have never been so frightened for a pet until I saw my dog have a seizure.

hotpinklovesofa

Quote from: Squid on June 02, 2013, 03:32:31 AM
I have never been so frightened for a pet until I saw my dog have a seizure.

That is so sad and scary. I really hope everything is okay. Dogs are everything. embrace.gif

Squid

Quote from: hotpinklovesofa on June 02, 2013, 04:08:18 AM
That is so sad and scary. I really hope everything is okay. Dogs are everything. embrace.gif
blowkisses.gif embrace.gif

Thank you so much.  He seems fine although he's having trouble walking and cannot take stairs anymore.  The vet assures me he is not in pain.  He's such a good boy - it's awful to see this.

I have never loved a dog so much and I love all animals.

hubawica

sebzanga

thinboy

I've never used the word never more than twice in a sentence.

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Stormyna80

b35773

Posted on a forum until this week. I'm a HUGE tech nerd and somehow spend 95% of my time online without contributing. =)

Brandy J

Darling SilverDodger

I've never ate goat
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Squid

Darling SilverDodger

Squid

Darling SilverDodger

Squid

Darling SilverDodger

Squid

Darling SilverDodger

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview