PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 02:28:12 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

any tips

Started by cranky,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: cranky on September 20, 2006, 11:50:17 AM

hey my qq auto is makin it impossible for me to get his badge. does it matter which broswer i use?

IE is the recommended browser.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

cranky

apple

TARA can u help me what settings did u have ur pogo bowl auto on  as well as cusstom shot 2

Tara

Quote from: apple on September 20, 2006, 12:06:54 PM
TARA can u help me what settings did u have ur pogo bowl auto on  as well as cusstom shot 2

Go to Settings...you will see two tabs...one is SHOTS TO USE  the other is CUSTOM SHOTS

Click on shots to use...put a check in #2  that is the best one for me and other people.  DON'T CLICK ON CUSTOM SHOTS...that's something you have to make yourself.

apple

Tara

apple

BadgeBabe

I got my badge in the very first game I played.

Here's what I did, maybe it will work for you. I usually DO NOT get scores of 200 or above.

I used the terrific Backspin Auto.
I played in a room which was not nearly full. ( 5 of us in the room had scores above 200, and we were all astonished).

I set the shot to use to Shot 2 only and the auto speed to one notch less than fastest.

My browser is IE 6, my Java is MS VM.

<?>   Good luck to everyone!!!!  <?>

Lily

TmT

boy, I feel silly..... I got mine on first game.... and never read the rules of the challenge.. I jus played normal and tada... up the badge popup came...

I had no clue ppl were havin a prob with that challenge ...got it in a few minutes  :o duh me...

rose1977

Anyone have any tips on getting strikes? My high score is 160  :'(( 

I watched 2 people get the badge this morning and it seems you need at least 4 strikes  :ooo

Thanks!

(by the way, I have been lurker for awhile here and this is my 1st post, I just actually signed up the other day  8) )

BadgeBabe

Welcome to the forum, Rose!!  :/\ :/\

You'll get the badge. Try going into a room which is not crowded. Less competition for the highest score..

Good luck!!!

Lily

whyme

:/\  Just hang in there.  You'll get it when you least expect to do so.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview