PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 11:31:23 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ghost in the graveyard

Started by zeboo,

Previous topic - Next topic

zeboo

I made this last Halloween the kids loved it and its fun to make

15 Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
3 cups cold milk
2 (3.25-ounce each) packages Jell-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
1 (12-ounce) tub Cool Whip Whipped Topping, thawed, divided use
Decorations, such as 3 Cameo Creme Sandwich Cookies, decorating gel, 5 candy pumpkins and 10 pieces of candy corn
Crush chocolate sandwich cookies in large resealable plastic bag with rolling pin or in food processor.
Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Let stand 5 minutes. Gently stir in 3 cups of the whipped topping and half of the crushed cookies.
Spoon into 13 x 9-inch dish; sprinkle with the remaining crushed cookies. Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
Decorate creme sandwich cookies with decorating gel to resemble tombstones; stand up in top of dessert. Add candies.
Drop remaining whipped topping by spoonfuls onto dessert to resemble ghosts.
Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

nightperson

zeboo

yvw....my kids are all grown so I volunteer at a civic center for kids parties I miss having little ones around to do fun stuff with  <>

nightperson

Quote from: zeboo on September 30, 2006, 04:04:31 PM
yvw....my kids are all grown so I volunteer at a civic center for kids parties I miss having little ones around to do fun stuff with  <>

i know the feeling but my daughter live across the road from me so i get to see my granddaughter alot she will be 1 years old next month cant wait

tponka

awesome!  i might have to copy that sometime ;)  (I'm so NOT creative..)

kandykitty20012

looks awesome,....great idea have to try that <> <> <>

CindyLouWho

I've had this recipe for couple years but never made it.  I always end up making halloween cupcakes for the grandkids instead but I may go ahead & try this next month.  :)))

Luna

TmT

Boy, I'm gettin so hungry.... I want it... I wanna taste it now... to lazy to fix it...lol

joshuadavid21

Well, I've been looking at a recipe in a long time, but now I'll be found here. I've got a new baking recipe here I'll try to bake these some day.

jumperman1028

Well that is so cute !! I am not much of a dessert ( maker ) but sounds easy enough for me and my sister who is a chocoholic will love this..thanks for sharing this.

gran2x2

I love it for parties etc..So easy and cute..I use the Peeps for the ghosts..You can buy em any where at halloween time..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview