This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Gunman Targets Pennsylvania Amish School

Started by bams68,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

Any1 catch this?? Omg I am soooo steamed and upset to have heard of this today, I can't understand how sum1 could have been so tramatized to go out n kill these girls exacution style....and have children of his own?? I wonder thou just what was his problem 20 yrs ago, to go out n kill these people 20 yrs later. My god he was 12 yrs old at the time ....just what happend?? Lost family member maybe??

So confused :(
and sad
ur Deer Friend
bams

Stinkerbell

I hadnt' heard about this.  Thanks for posting it.
I've been 'bed ridden' for the past few days and just today I was switching through the channels and every stinkin' station was covering the "Foley" scandel.   !@#$  What is the world coming to???    :OO

nightperson

ya i have been reading up on it from are local stations the way he killed that is so sad i feel for there familys

nightperson

CindyLouWho

I'm bout 90 minutes from there so its been on the news off & on here all day.  That guy even lived & worked in that area.  Those poor innocent little girls didn't have a chance against that nut.  The Amish people don't hurt or bother anyone, just keep to themselves & go about their own business.

My heart, thoughts & prayers go to all the families involved, including that man's own family who I'm sure are having a very hard time dealing with what that man did.   0:

Steel Cheater

Very sad, i feel bad for his kids that have to grow up knowing what their dad did.  And also for the families of the victim's.

Luna

I feel like the others. I feel so sorry for the families. I couldnt imagine what was going through those girls head at the time. I can relate to the families since I had 2 family members that were raped and shot to death while they were out fishing. My prayers go out to them all  0:

RusticanaAna

I have been following this story since it first came across the Fox news desk.  My heart goes out to the families and their community.
What a selfish, selfish, selfish, and despicable action on the part of the shooter.  And to worry about what happened 20 years ago as a reason for the shooting?  Nothing, and I do mean nothing can excuse this choice of action.  What a sick man.  I have absolutely no sympathy for him and am really digging to find any human compassion for him, even the barest of feelings because he was a human. 
A fifth child died just an hour or so ago.
I am sorry the world had to catch up to such a gentle and respectful people.  That is a homicide of innocence in and of itself.
My prayers are with the parents of the girls and their community.

RusticanaAna

Torn2pieces

Very sad...

So much bad going on in this world, anymore. I feel for all the families involved. What a terrible tragedy.

harley89

So sad. The Amish are amongst the most peaceful people in the world.  If he had come to them for help he would have gotten it. I heard on the news this morning he had molested 2 female relatives years ago and was having those thoughts again.  Shame he couldnt just ask for help instead of harming others.  I went to my oldest granddaughters middle school this week.  I said maybe they needed to start recuriting older people like me that dont work to just walk the halls in schools. We could be mentors to the children and be on the lookout for anything that just isnt right.   

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview