PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 04:23:03 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

a downloader virus called j/s downloader-aud

Started by kandykoolaid,

Previous topic - Next topic

kandykoolaid

>>:D  thought i would ask here and see if anyone else is having this issue
everytime any mcafee user goes into the myleague site to sign in for a tourney a virus pops up j/s downloader-aud
but no other virus program is doing this does anyone have a clue as to why or whats going on ? any help would be appreciated greatly thxs  <.>

Homer

I just dumped crapafee and bought the PC-cillin 2007 Internet Security from www.trend.com

I have used this program before and recommend it.

Could be you have your security settings too high.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

harley89

My virus software goes off if I try to download anything from POGO.

sort

i also have pc-cillin and don't have any problems i would recommend it also. i never have problems with it.

kandykoolaid

0: ty all for replying im beginning to think mcafee is wrong also although alot of ppl are getting this virus so maybe it isnt really a virus since i had to submit it to avert for a check funny they know nothing about it and have more ppl replying to them on what this is about hmmm and grrr how upsetting this is being i lost a site page over it that was 40 bucks because it contains that virus and is scare~ing players off so i had to remove it and guess what site person says it didnt come from me so yer stuck with it a big hmmm huh  >>:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview