PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 11:47:25 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

South Korean Scientists Develop Cancer-Killing Virus

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

South Korean scientists have said they have developed a new genetically altered strain of virus which is highly efficient in targeting and killing cancer cells.

When injected into cancerous tumors, the virus quickly multiplies in the cancer cells and kills them, the team said.

Following three rounds of injections, more than 90 percent of cancer cells in the brains, liver, lungs and womb of mice disappeared within 60 days, the team said.

Clinical tests will be carried out early next year and last 18 months.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/10/19/061019102114.ms2asupj.html
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

Amazing information. I hope it works for humans. Cancer is a terrible disease.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bams68

That sounds just awesome. Love to hear this type of info....thanx for sharing, I'm sure alot of people will be interested and excited to hear such great research and I do hope it is a great new find and can help so many people who suffer from this horrible nitemare.

Ur Deer Friend
bams <O>

ĴĐ

Quote from: Mayhem on October 20, 2006, 02:41:01 PM
South Korean scientists have said they have developed a new genetically altered strain of virus which is highly efficient in targeting and killing cancer cells.

When injected into cancerous tumors, the virus quickly multiplies in the cancer cells and kills them, the team said.

Following three rounds of injections, more than 90 percent of cancer cells in the brains, liver, lungs and womb of mice disappeared within 60 days, the team said.

Clinical tests will be carried out early next year and last 18 months.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/10/19/061019102114.ms2asupj.html
Wow! That's fantastic news. Like Homer said I hope it works on humans. Thank you Mayhem for telling us about it. O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview