PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 12:08:55 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I don't care who you are, this is hilarious!!!!!!!!!

Started by lovebug44,

Previous topic - Next topic

lovebug44

Daddy's Gonna Eat Your Fingers
This one is for everyone who

a) has kids b) had kids c) was a kid d) knows a kid e) is going to have kids

I was packing for my business trip and my 3 year old daughter was having a wonderful time playing on the bed.

At one point she said, "Daddy, look at this," and stuck out two of her fingers.

To keep her entertained, I reached out and stuck her tiny fingers in my mouth and said, "Daddy's gonna eat your fingers!"

Pretending to eat them before I rushed out of the room again.

When I returned, my daughter was standing on the bed staring at her fingers with a devastated look on her face.

I said, "What's wrong, honey?"

She replied, "What happened to my booger?" :)) :)) :)) :))

bams68

HaHaHa!!!! That sounds like a thing that happen'd to my sister. She was downstairs cleaning the play room and the girls bedrooms and one of the girls she has now adopted was jumping on the bed naked cuz she had just bath'd and was waiting to get dressed,well all of a sudden my sister look'd up and saw her picking herself down below (if you know what I mean) her bottom, and my sister told her to stop an she's like " No mommy." and she sticks her fingers under my sisters nose and says "see it don't stink" omg when she told me that, I almost laughed my ass off.
Also I just heard a good one too, my sweetie is a teacher and yesterday at school one of his lil 3rd grade boys was upset cuz a girl took his necklace,an the girl was trying to give it back. My sweetie didn't understand why he wasn't taking it back. And the lil boy said " would you take it back after she put it down her pants"?? LOL....ever since she put it down her pants, he does not ever want it back. So funny and so cute all at the same time.

Funny story btw, had me laughing an  remembering these lil ones too.
Ur Deer Friend
bams !@!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview