This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Saddam Hussein

Started by lovebug44,

Previous topic - Next topic

proudbadgeho

Someone asked when he'll be hanged... He has one appeal and that can take as long as "necessary" to review the information, but if the conviction stands (and it should) He will be executed within 30 days of the appeal trial ending. I want it televised too. I doubt they'll do it. At least not here. There are people speaking out against it. I think it's ludicrous to give him ANY sort of mercy. He didn't have mercy for the people HE killed or had ordered to be killed. I personally think hanging him would be too Kind... but that's just my opinion  8)

Stinkerbell

Quote from: proudbadgeho on November 12, 2006, 08:17:16 PM
Someone asked when he'll be hanged... He has one appeal and that can take as long as "necessary" to review the information, but if the conviction stands (and it should) He will be executed within 30 days of the appeal trial ending. I want it televised too. I doubt they'll do it. At least not here. There are people speaking out against it. I think it's ludicrous to give him ANY sort of mercy. He didn't have mercy for the people HE killed or had ordered to be killed. I personally think hanging him would be too Kind... but that's just my opinion  8)

I was amazed to find out the appeal could last 50 years or more if they want it to.  Sheesh, sounds like California.

kandykitty20012

Quote from: bams68 on November 06, 2006, 06:24:47 PM
they better hurry up, before he ...............

:))

Ur Deer Friend
bams !@!
Thats to funny :)) :)) :))

bluebell1us

It will probably take years for the hanging to happen, with the appeal process.  I don't believe in capital punishment, but in his case I don't think it would be a bad thing. :-\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview