Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Any free tokens ?? Or Gems ??

Started by helenintx,

Previous topic - Next topic

helenintx

:-*
Anyone have a link for free tokens ??
Is the only way to get Gems is buy them ??
Anyone, please !
+-+

knightrider13195

quoted from letter from the editor

One question please, will there ever be a way to win gems? Like even buy a chance for a drawing with tokens?

Editor: Well I'll be a swine-cleansed, hog-washed, pork-scrubbed and pig-soaked! You learn something new every day. Pigs are clean. And you have an opportunity to clean up too with the chance to win half a million tokens in the Jackpot Spinner! We're very excited about our upcoming Hog Heaven Slots game too. We are very "pro-pig" here at Pogo. !

As for your question about Gems-- all of the Club Pogo games currently fofer Gems as a possible prize in the Jackpot Spinner. And even a few of the free games offer Club Pogo members Gems! These are High Stakes Pool, Pogo Bowl, Poppit! and Word Whomp.

Torn2pieces

I can't even win a lowsy screensaver. What chance do I have of winning gems? None, zip, Nil.

DitzyChick

Well I've got loads of useless screensavers & wallpapers......  Too bad we can't trade them in for GEMS   ::)  ::) 

justahumping

Quote from: knightrider13195 on December 08, 2006, 08:14:45 PM
quoted from letter from the editor

One question please, will there ever be a way to win gems? Like even buy a chance for a drawing with tokens?

Editor: Well I'll be a swine-cleansed, hog-washed, pork-scrubbed and pig-soaked! You learn something new every day. Pigs are clean. And you have an opportunity to clean up too with the chance to win half a million tokens in the Jackpot Spinner! We're very excited about our upcoming Hog Heaven Slots game too. We are very "pro-pig" here at Pogo. !

As for your question about Gems-- all of the Club Pogo games currently fofer Gems as a possible prize in the Jackpot Spinner. And even a few of the free games offer Club Pogo members Gems! These are High Stakes Pool, Pogo Bowl, Poppit! and Word Whomp.

Has anyone won any gems in any of the games yet? or is this just another pogo ploy to get us to play more games and not get the gems?

Mary

i have played popit all day nothin there for gems and pogobowl also and ww and no gems on spins  :((

zeboo

I haven't seen any gems in the games they said would be there   >:((

ĴĐ

I have a site for Screensavers and Wallpapers from Pogo if you want PM me. Don't worry Homer it's not an Auto site.  O0

justahumping

Ilovemyweims

ok ive been playing pogo bowl for days and no gems!!  POGO LIES!! 

helenintx

+-+

I have heard that if you sign out then sign back in using the British Flag you can win GEMS.....
Has anyone else heard this or tried it ??
Just curious...

:,

mr.clean

I don'nt know how many times i have too say this????????  Gems have not been added too JP Spinner...  Maybe they will tommorrow

mr.clean

December 06, 2006 - Gems and Poppit will be leaving the Beta Program

Because the testing period of Gems have pass, we are going to take down the Poppit rooms where you can win Gems in the jackpot. I know, a lot of people will miss it greatly. But fear not, it is on Pogo!

SakuraDelia

For winning the Gems in Spinners, does anybody know if they audit your account like they do when you win money, or is it just automatic, like tokens? Cause if they audit, all us autophiles are out of luck.  :)))

Homer

Quote from: SakuraDelia on December 15, 2006, 07:38:13 PM
For winning the Gems in Spinners, does anybody know if they audit your account like they do when you win money, or is it just automatic, like tokens? Cause if they audit, all us autophiles are out of luck.  :)))

It's gonna be hard to say until they actually start putting the gems in the spinners. I wouldn't expect to win many gems in a JP Spin. It will likely be a very rare thing to win them in the spinner.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

notmypogoname

I think someone in beta said the gems would be an instant win.

mr.clean

yes the gems go right into your account soo you can spend them ..

badgehog

I heard someone say they won 10 gems in poppit today, but it doesnt show up in there profile.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview