PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 02:19:59 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

saddam to hang before 10 pm tonight

Started by macktami95,

Previous topic - Next topic

macktami95

according to the internet and tv he should hang before 10 pm eastern time he has been handed over to iraqi government

Tara

Yep that's what I just read also.

Official: Saddam to Be Executed Tonight
By CHRISTOPHER TORCHIA and QASSIM ABDUL-ZAHRA, Associated Press Writers
2 hours ago

BAGHDAD, Iraq - The official witnesses to Saddam Hussein's impending execution gathered Friday in Baghdad's fortified Green Zone in final preparation for his hanging, as state television broadcast footage of his regime's atrocities.

With U.S. forces on high alert for a surge in violence, the Iraqi government readied all the necessary documents, including a "red card" _ an execution order introduced during Saddam's dictatorship. As the hour of his death approached, Saddam received two of his half brothers in his cell on Thursday and was said to have given them his personal belongings and a copy of his will.

The story is much longer...here is the link

http://www.comcast.net/news/index.jsp?cat=GENERAL&fn=/2006/12/29/551505.html&cvqh=itn_saddam

IndianLover

Been watching the news he was executed at 6:00 a.m. their time. So about 23 minutes ago...

bobby

Tara

Quote from: bobby on December 29, 2006, 08:23:04 PM
in the words of Ken "the hawk" Harrelson  HE GONE! :P

Sure is..and if anyone felt bad for him they needed to watch ABC Primetime or 20/20 whatever it is.  He was one sorry SOB.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on December 29, 2006, 08:42:38 PM
Quote from: bobby on December 29, 2006, 08:23:04 PM
in the words of Ken "the hawk" Harrelson  HE GONE! :P

Sure is..and if anyone felt bad for him they needed to watch ABC Primetime or 20/20 whatever it is.  He was one sorry SOB.

I'm glad they video'd it.  If the $$$ would go to his victims, I'd pay to watch it.

Mayhem

Former dictator Saddam Hussein has been executed by hanging, after Iraq's High Tribunal found him guilty of crimes against humanity.

Millions of Iraqis are believed to have stayed up all night to watch news of the event on TV.

A witness said Saddam was handcuffed before he was brought into an execution chamber and did not resist. He also said there was visible fear on his face before he was hanged, but he refused to wear a head-covering.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

TmT

Quote from: Mayhem on December 29, 2006, 10:16:16 PM
Former dictator Saddam Hussein has been executed by hanging, after Iraq's High Tribunal found him guilty of crimes against humanity.

Millions of Iraqis are believed to have stayed up all night to watch news of the event on TV.

A witness said Saddam was handcuffed before he was brought into an execution chamber and did not resist. He also said there was visible fear on his face before he was hanged, but he refused to wear a head-covering.
:: oh my... its 2:24 am... I cant sleep.... now I know I wont after readin this  :-X  ... too late now.. I read it...  :(

Mayhem

Sorry about that .. probably posted a little too much information.

TmT

No hun, u didnt do anything  ... I dont rest well at night... Nothin wrong bout what you did.... u cant help Im a girl and girls get squirmish easily... lol

pogo_gamer

TO DANG EASY AND TO DANG FAST, BUT GLAD HE'S GONE, NOW HE CAN KISS THE  >>:D :o0

Tracey

i wish they would show the full footage for people who can stomach watching stuff like that so we all know for sure he really is dead

lovebug44

gator8_24

CNN this morning had a couple clips. Showed the noose being put around his neck, without the hood.  But then I left the room.  So I don't know just how much CNN showed.

Tara

I would of watched it O+O. It will probably be on pay per view one day.  :)))  I bet it was recorded.

Tracey

i normally wouldnt watch stuff like that but since its him of course i would .. and they only showed to where they just put the rope around his neck

Monkey

Quote from: lovebug44 on December 30, 2006, 05:29:54 AM
bin ladens next just a mater of time

He'll never be caught. Nobody even knows if he's still LIVING or not..

gator8_24

Quote from: Tracey33 on December 30, 2006, 04:28:41 AM
i wish they would show the full footage for people who can stomach watching stuff like that so we all know for sure he really is dead

There is a video of him wrapped in a white shroud, I really couldn't tell if him, as his head was turned.

Mayhem

pogo_gamer

Oh sure, ok, how much will it cost us to bribe you as to where ya seen it  :-X

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview