PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 02:16:39 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What did you do last night, True, False or funny

Started by pogo_gamer,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogo_gamer

Last night I wanted to wash an elderly client that had a very wet depend, I said we have to remove it, it's wet, she said no it's not, we went back n forth saying it is, it isn't for 3 minutes..............Finally, I got her to take it off and then told her to feel it, it is wet......................Her reply was, well, yes it's wet, but I didn't do it !! :))

TmT

Where do I begin, well... I didnt waste my time playin on here all day.... would have missed so much fun with family on Sunday.

Family time we get together, my sisters, my mom and some friends....we all eat out together... (I especially love the quality time I spend with my mother.... she had 2 major strokes over a 2 yr time frame and God has blessed her so much, you would never know it by lookin or talkin with her.... she's full of energy and life for her age)

I be on POGO or PC so much of my time durin the weekdays... I look forward to the weekends to enjoy quality time with love ones... (wonderful to have "a life* outside of the computer)

CuteGirl

the world is  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) lets run for it ++ ++ ++ ++ ++ ++

Ms.Behavin

Ms.Behavin

Monkey

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on March 09, 2007, 03:35:42 PM
Quote from: Monkey on March 09, 2007, 03:30:54 PM

:: Dont you have some Monkeys to spank somewhere?  :)) :)) :))
:)) :)) :)) :))

I just googled to see if I could find an image, and I found this with the caption: "Looks like I spanked my monkey.."

Ms.Behavin

TmT

<mouth wide open> eyes lookin extremely huge..... omg.... lookz like a bull shot something in your hand... omg

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on March 09, 2007, 06:43:28 PM
<mouth wide open> eyes lookin extremely huge..... omg.... lookz like a bull shot something in your hand... omg
:)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Ms.Behavin

I was drunk, drunk and more drunk. :!! I spent way too much money and I had a blast!  O0

Monkey

Ms.Behavin

Well last night (a couple of hours ago) lol! I played on pogo, posted here, showered, made coffee, did my paper for school, found a siggy and avatar.  :^*

TmT

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview