PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 06:17:45 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hangman Hijinks - General Info & Ranks

Started by jinglebells,

Previous topic - Next topic

jinglebells

I got this from the beta site. It was at the end of a news page.

"And if anyone's interested in Hangman, the game will be released on the Pogo site early next month. "

I have played and like it alot. It has badges and ranks.

kgansor

:D for new games and badges!!
i have two holidays to celebrate next month, so maybe the game will come out next month and be like a "present" to me  :)))

PunkInDrublic

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on January 25, 2007, 08:24:15 PM
i have two holidays to celebrate next month, so maybe the game will come out next month and be like a "present" to me  :)))

I know the feeling... for the shortest month of the year - it sure has a few too many celebrations. We start out with my nephew's birthday, the superbowl party, my birthday comes two days later, then valentine's day a week later, my daughter's birthday a week after that, my dad's birthday 3 days after that... I think I'm gonna need all of march and half of april to recuperate from all the celebrating  :)))

kgansor

i have like 10 birthdays in Jan.. i cant even remember them all, and then the 14th is Valentines day and then 2 weeks later on the 28th is me and my boyfriends 6 year anni.. even though we started dating a few days before that, he's stubbron so i let him win that fight  :)))

Maybe that makeover game will come out next week or the first week of Feb as well so i can have two games to look forward too.. even though i heard the makeover game sucks.

jade2002

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on January 25, 2007, 09:32:07 PM
Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on January 25, 2007, 08:24:15 PM

I know the feeling... for the shortest month of the year - it sure has a few too many celebrations. We start out with my nephew's birthday, the superbowl party, my birthday comes two days later, then valentine's day a week later, my daughter's birthday a week after that, my dad's birthday 3 days after that... I think I'm gonna need all of march and half of april to recuperate from all the celebrating  :)))
I know what your saying.Hubby has a b-day on the 5th of next month,his brother and my dad both have one on the 7th,my daughters is the 9th,then Valentines Day,and then my b-day on the 16th of next month.My sons b-day is just a couple of weeks after mine.

fiz

This game will be released soon. The first weekly challenge for this game is set for March 7-13 (Solve 20 puzzles)!

knightrider13195

Play Hangman Hijinks on Friday, March 2nd for a chance to win a
Pogo Latte Mug. according to pogo game night email.

Mary

lostinpogoland

is in edit games and badges are in award book but no rooms open yet

laurenj

who me?

:-\   Hmmmm not what I thought it would be.
Was hoping it would be a multi-player game where you could make up your own words and have your opponent guess them.
Now that could of been kinda fun  ???

My opinion is still out on this one  :-\

Tracey

Jonathan

xgingerx

i hate word games.... >>:D
cheat don't work...i will wait till gallows is up and running... <:>

wildcat

wildcat

Quote from: wildcat on February 06, 2007, 11:12:04 AM
i cant find the auto  :OO

ok,found it. first i tried firefox.  and with ie its there.
but it wont work.

chummychum

Carol

If any game ever called for an auto this one is SCREAMING for it!  :^*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview