PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 09:11:06 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hangman Hijinks - General Info & Ranks

Started by jinglebells,

Previous topic - Next topic

bonjovifan

Is anyone having problems loading this game?  It comes up to Hangman Hijinx but I don't get a start or play now button and it just sits at that screen forever but the chat works properly...Please help!!!

Tara

Torn2pieces

This game does bite. I keep getting booted out as well. Cheesy graphics, slow, etc. etc.

I might even consider using an auto on this game and I don't use auto's, lmao

vasunlover

Queenie

Hangman just went bye bye. no rooms available.. too many problems I guess  >:(( >:(( >:(( >:((

Queenie

Its back, but alot of people lost their ranks. Pogo bandits at it again. :(

PogoKaz

The new auto has been released as well 1.1, works for me  8) :D

john82379

Hangman is down again.......I didnt' lose my rank when it came back, but I wouldnt' be surprised to see it yanked like Hog Heaven was for a little while.  My question would be, why does Pogo even beta test?  Shouldn't problems like this be fixed already before it's released >:(( :pp

apple

Mr. Rasputia

Quote from: john82379 on February 06, 2007, 03:09:59 PM
Hangman is down again.......I didnt' lose my rank when it came back, but I wouldnt' be surprised to see it yanked like Hog Heaven was for a little while.  My question would be, why does Pogo even beta test?  Shouldn't problems like this be fixed already before it's released >:(( :pp
hangman was not officially released

mr.clean

The problem with this game  was all the beta testers  Hated this game.. No one wanted too test it .. They  had pulled it from the beta testing awhile ago..  Normaily a game sits there intell it is completely released.

daveandjenn2002

I see it on the favorites menu, but it says that all rooms are occupied, even though all the rooms say there are 0 people in them.  Did they take it back down?

Torn2pieces

rnwb

Quotehangman was not officially released

They always use that as an excuse when there are problems
with a new game, but as far as I'm concerned, if I can play it
by adding it to my favorites, then it's officially released. JMHO

mr.clean

Hangman Hijinx Temporarily Hung Up! 

Due to some technical issues, we have had to remove the new game Hangman Hijinx from the site for a little while. We do expect to have it back up soon. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience! 

mr.clean

Hangman Hijinx Temporarily Hung Up! 

Due to some technical issues, we have had to remove the new game Hangman Hijinx from the site for a little while. We do expect to have it back up soon. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience! 

xgingerx

i hope pogo keeps that dumb game in there vault....never to return...

pogo you can do better then that.... :!!

swamp

>:((  i better not lose my ranks or me and pogo goin to :^  it out  :[

mr.clean

I would'nt be surprized if you did lose them
Quote from: gatorboy51 on February 06, 2007, 06:41:16 PM
>:((  i better not lose my ranks or me and pogo goin to :^  it out  :[

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview