PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 02:01:38 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Update News

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

NO LIMIT Texas Holdem poker cheat RoyalFlush is out.
02:52@April 28, 2007

Yeah, we have had it sitting here for awhile and pogo is taking the game UP and DOWN, UP and DOWN as if it were stock symbol ERTS. Who knows with these people? Maybe you may get to try RoyalFlush one of these days if the game stays up long enough.

Hairspray has been updated to 1.5
20:25@April 28, 2007

We got a lot of complaints about the bone badge. Here is what we did about it:

It WILL NOT give dogs a bone if there is not a bone on the conveyer belt. The priority is speed. It won't keep the dog's customer waiting in the seat until a bone comes around on the conveyer belt. Sometimes it takes FOREVER for a bone to roll around. So as long there is a bone on the conveyer belt, a dog is going to get it. But if there's no bone on the conveyer belt, it's business as usual and you will fly out of your seat at the still mind boggling speed.

The non-barking doggy bone feature can be accessed by checking the check box in the settings. It's the setting at the very bottom (Always Give The Dog A Bone Even If It Isn't Barking).

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mary

thanks Homer now all i need is pogobowl and majong updated i`ll be set  >:(

Homer

Whackster 2.41 has also been released
06:47@April 29, 2007

If you Whackster doesn't work, delete it and use 2.41

WhenPigsFly 1.43 has been released
04:54@April 29, 2007

Hog Heaven Slots cheat has been updated to 1.43

This fixed a few problems people were having. If yours does not work right now, delete what you have and get 1.43

FreecellFanny

Quote from: gatorboy51 on April 22, 2007, 09:22:36 AM
heres what i did......check  #6 shot.....click on custom shot #2.......on the (shoot from )bar set it at 8 clicks from the right........on the ( aim Toward) bar set it at 2 clicks from the left.  i have bowled 4 games on these settings and here is what i got  279.....294....288....291   its getting closer to a 300 game  hope this helps   O0 :##

I have tried your setting and it works like a dream! At one point I had 8 strikes in a row...had to disable it temporarily so as to not raise suspicion! Your settings consistently get me into the 200's.  :/\

Homer

ThunderPopper now uses push-pins
21:30@April 29, 2007

ThunderPopper, the poppit cheat, now uses the push-pins. Version 4.9 has been released. If you want to get your badge in the upcoming challenge you will need this version. Delete what you have and download 4.9

swamp

glad it works for you i like them settings
Quote from: FreecellFanny on April 30, 2007, 04:03:16 AM
heres what i did......check  #6 shot.....click on custom shot #2.......on the (shoot from )bar set it at 8 clicks from the right........on the ( aim Toward) bar set it at 2 clicks from the left.  i have bowled 4 games on these settings and here is what i got  279.....294....288....291   its getting closer to a 300 game  hope this helps   O0 :##

I have tried your setting and it works like a dream! At one point I had 8 strikes in a row...had to disable it temporarily so as to not raise suspicion! Your settings consistently get me into the 200's.  :/\

tokiehog

i would like to see shuffle bump fixed and also pogo bowl then i would be set to finish my badges... :;'

Homer

Quote from: tokiehog on May 01, 2007, 02:08:56 PM
i would like to see shuffle bump fixed and also pogo bowl then i would be set to finish my badges... :;'

04/10/07 Version 2.6 has been released. We are planning to do a version 2.7 as we get TSR's from you. If you are having problems with 2.6, please click OPTIONS and Trouble Shooting Report and send it to us.

tokiehog

Homer...i not doing a tsr for shuffle bump  for the reason that when i put the 2.6 on my game everything just freeze and absolutely nothing works at all...i can still use the old stupid one but the new one 2.6  just dont want to do anything...i even tried playing a bit of the game b4 opening bumper and still no luck...i guess that one is a bummer for me

Mary

don`t know how pogobowl backspin is workin for some of you since 3.3 mine has`nt worked all it does is gutter balls hope it is fixed soon  >:((

Homer

BadgeBabe

Quote from: gatorboy51 on April 30, 2007, 03:44:37 PM

What about the WAIT and SPIN settings? I realize this does not belong in Updates, but I didn't put it here initially.

swamp

leave them the same   hope this helps you
Quote from: BadgeBabe on May 07, 2007, 10:01:30 AM
Quote from: gatorboy51 on April 30, 2007, 03:44:37 PM

What about the WAIT and SPIN settings? I realize this does not belong in Updates, but I didn't put it here initially.

Mary

i have 3.5 and still gutter balls   :OO

patandmegan

Homer, thank you so much for all the updates.  It is so nice of you to keep on top of all of this.  Pat

Homer

Your welcome. Wait until you see what I unveil a little later. :/\

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on May 08, 2007, 03:29:50 PM

removing the fig leaf? :)) sorry just could not let that go bye

Homer

Quote from: gator8 on May 08, 2007, 05:04:00 PM

You wish.  :P

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on May 08, 2007, 05:04:49 PM
Quote from: gator8 on May 08, 2007, 05:04:00 PM

You wish.  :P

maybe leave it on so I won't be disappointed :)))

pogo_gamer

sometimes it's best to keep the thingy covered with the thingy so one can only wonder about the thingy   :!#

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview