PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 09:33:02 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Update News

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Gallows, MatchMaker, BarnStorm and RollerDice have been updated today
12:02@June 9, 2007

There were various sticking issues and other little bugs that got fixed on these 4. If you have any issues with any of them, delete what you have and download the latest version. Here are the new version numbers:

MatchMaker 4.0

Gallows 1.4

BarnStorm 2.9

RollerDice 3.2

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Pogo fortune bingo cheat has been updated
19:29@June 8, 2007

We got a few requests to make FortuneTeller with an option to "Never claim bingo"

Just click SETTINGS and click "Never claim bingo" if you would like to use this option. The new version is 5.1

Wichdoc

Has anyone posted a solution to get all strikes on backspin? If anyone has it, please let me know. Thanks.

Homer

Pogo cribbage PegStreet has been updated
13:02@June 11, 2007

New version is 0.6

We are still tweaking this. If your PegStreet is still not playing cribbage with this new 0.6, please let me know

Homer

Pogo backgammon cheat and Sudoku solver have been updated
10:48@June 13, 2007

DoubleOrNothing, the pogo backgammon cheat has been updated with a few minor fixes. The latest version is 2.4

If you use Suuji, the sudoku solver, the latest version is 1.0

We made a few cosmetic changes to the sudoku solver.

Homer

Sushi (for Squelchies) has been updated
10:27@June 14, 2007

If you have been getting errors from Sushi to upgrade to 3.6 from 3.5, please delete what you have and download 3.6

Homer

Pogo Quick Quack cheat QuackAttack updated
14:42@June 15, 2007

There were some errors in the update checker. This has been fixed. If your QuackAttack is messing up, delete what you have and get 3.7

baberuth

Mary

fancyfreefeet

Battlephlinx and Ride the Tide Autos have been updated.   

Montu V 3.9
TideRider V 2.6

Mary

Fr4pcs

Quote from: Homer on June 11, 2007, 08:15:34 PM

New version is 0.6

We are still tweaking this. If your PegStreet is still not playing cribbage with this new 0.6, please let me know

PegStreet 0.6 isn't still working on my Desktop computer and my notebook under Firefox 2,  IE7,  and  Netscape 8.

( PegStreet sometimes run under Netscape 7.1,  but very often it isn't possible to load Cribbage under Netscape 7.1.)

I hope you will be able to fix PegStreet soon.

Good luck to your work.

Homer

Quote from: Fr4pcs on June 23, 2007, 08:48:54 AM
Quote from: Homer on June 11, 2007, 08:15:34 PM

New version is 0.6

PegStreet 0.6 isn't still working on my Desktop computer and my notebook under Firefox 2,  IE7,  and  Netscape 8.

( PegStreet sometimes run under Netscape 7.1,  but very often it isn't possible to load Cribbage under Netscape 7.1.)

I hope you will be able to fix PegStreet soon.

Good luck to your work.

Make sure you are using the recommended settings.

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,30752.0.html

Homer

PocketAce and SearchParty have been updated
14:15@June 27, 2007

SearchParty 1.4 is out but it is still going through changes. PocketAce 2.5 is now out, it had a problem with it trying to raise when it couldn't. It should be fixed now.

Homer

World Class Solitaire cheat has been updated
10:29@June 29, 2007

To version 4.2

FlightAttendant has been updated as pogo has made a few small changes to the cards. Please delete what you have and get 4.2

Homer

Lottso Deluxe cheat

It's not ready yet but it is coming...

We have been working on a lot of things this week and we are still trying to perfect SearchParty. Right now we have started an automated high stakes pool cheat (rack'em up update).

Target date for Lottso Deluxe cheat could be a week away. Sorry about the delay but we REALLY need to get this high stakes pool cheat done, fix SearchParty and ALSO get the poppit show cheat fixed. All 3 of these pogo cheats are the priority right now.

06/28/07

Oscar

swamp

Quote from: Homer on June 30, 2007, 11:58:57 AM
Lottso Deluxe cheat

It's not ready yet but it is coming...

We have been working on a lot of things this week and we are still trying to perfect SearchParty. Right now we have started an automated high stakes pool cheat (rack'em up update).

Target date for Lottso Deluxe cheat could be a week away. Sorry about the delay but we REALLY need to get this high stakes pool cheat done, fix SearchParty and ALSO get the poppit show cheat fixed. All 3 of these pogo cheats are the priority right now.

06/28/07

Oscar

thanks for the up dates homer i wont buy the lottso D till the cheat is reddy  :/\

Homer

Yuiop, the qwerty cheat has now been updated
11:44@July 6, 2007

To version 5.3

The 5.3 version fixes the problem it had with playing blank tiles in the Vista operating system.

AngelBearIsMe

Thx Homer hun ur the greatest...Hope everyone had a Happy :>...now it is time for summer vacation4.gif vacation8.gif vacation58.gif tourist5.gif Fishing5.gif bbq29.gif baywatch.gif diving.gif :&

Homer

FiveOfAKind error 25 is now fixed
13:57@July 11, 2007

FiveOfAKind (the dice derby cheat) was not running properly. You need to delete 2.9 and download 3.0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview